Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

@joyn6160 same, mine still shows it needs to be picked up...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any update for corporate orders? My order still stuck in pre-fulfillment. I know I won't be getting it today but some movement or information would be helpful.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Went to the store that I shipped my iPhone to via the reservations process and they told they didn't get any iPhone pros at all. Like how is that even possible? Is Roger's the only carrier that doesn't order enough phones? How does a whole store not get any Pro's? Whoever does their purchasing does not know how to anticipate demand.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Will do, im at work right now so I haven’t actually seen then phone yet but it has delivered.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my pro max from my Rogers store . Going to go back to work and set this bad boy up
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My guess is we aren’t getting the phones today, but on Monday?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@joyn6160 I guess so... 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

NO CHANCE my iPhone is getting delivered today. I order enough stuff online to know that if it's still in "shipment ready for pickup" the morning it' scheduled to be delivered, that's next business day. Sometimes UPS delivers on weekends, but I'm not holding my breath. Funny thing is I have a pair of shoes from Adidas in the exact same status but coming from Paris, Ontario instead of Mississauga to Toronto... UPS is probably insanely backed up because of all the iPhone deliveries considering Apple, Fido and I'm pretty sure Bell all use UPS as their primary delivery agent. I feel like there's a chance I might not even see either on Monday. Bravo UPS, way to make promises you can't handle without paying overtime and adding extra trucks/drivers. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Reserved mine (256 Midnight Green Pro Max) at 8:04 on Friday when it finally let me,didn't ship to home because of work.Figured I was better off picking it up. Went from 45 to 8 on Wednesday, no movement yet still open.  Guess Rogers were given 37 units?  Should have just went through Apple or best buy like I usually do. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I’ve also had orders get delivered way before tracking was ever updated. Sometimes it takes a while to update.