Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Heyyy gratss dude!
I recieved everything just waiting "Purolator" to update my delivery date! Hopefully it's tomorrow omg the hype is real ! Where is your shipment coming from btw? Mine is from missassagua
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Enjoy your phones tomorrow guys. I won't be part of that club 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ship to home update!
Purolator just updated my delivery for tomorrow!
From Missasagua ON to Montréal QC
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Corporate customers get no love
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@spacytracy

Yeah mine has moved since Monday (position 68). What’s weird is that when I check Saturday on the Apple store it was the only configuration still available for launch so maybe Rogers got sidelined on this one. I’ll try to reserve one tomorrow morning at the Apple Store or check my local BestBuy, or switch to another carrier since the new plans are not really great for my usage and if I keep mine I have to pay 1050 + tax for it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Received the call from the store and picking up my phone tomorrow!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Preordered an iPhone 11 Pro Max Green 256 at 8:03 AM on the 13th. Live in Toronto. No shipping email but I did get an account update email this morning (also had the IMEI) and my account has been updated with the iPhone 11 as well as how much I owe (my mortgage and iPhone means I owe a butt load of money, but at least this has no interest, haha). Oh well, if I get it Monday, I get it Monday. But assuming I'm getting a tracking number at some point. If it's UPS, it'll update on MyUPS. Anyone in Toronto get their shipping email yet? If so, what courier? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Kunaal23  im also from the GTA the device has only updated on my rogers for me and I have not received any tracking info on it but since everyone else device is shipping from Mississauga im assuming we would get It maybe later tonight or early tomorrow morning since their shipping from so close to home.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a hardware email! UPS. Got the tracking but it's not active, lol. So I should be good tomorrow.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Update: I ordered Saturday at 5pm one day after pre order started

ordered the midnight green pro max 256gb 

and it has shipped to me from purolator, I don't think rogers is using Ups this Time around.

I live in the GTA.