Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

One of my buddies managed to get his hands on a green pro max 256gb yesterday morning and has been using it since and the green is honestly such a beautiful finish and that display oh man 🤯. If your coming from an x/xs/xs max you definitely notice the upgraded display and cameras
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just got my shipping notification! Preordered on September 13th around noon CST. Ship to home, being delivered via UPS.

iPhone 11 Pro Space Grey 64GB.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does your myrogers page says your new device?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

HOME ORDER SHIPPED!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone that has home shipping confirmation email, can you tell me if you see your device under myrogers and what the reference is on the tracking page?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I can @vithu1531
I Plan to Stick Around

@JagandeepBrar
Grats! Did you get a delivery date?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

For reference since some people are asking:

- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB
- Ordered September 13th at 12 CST
- Didn’t get any updates until today, this morning around 7am CST MyROGERS updated to show that my device is the iPhone 11
- Around noon CST I got an email about my new wireless agreement
- At 6:42pm CST I got the shipping notification
- Being delivered via UPS (UPS Regular)
- UPS MyChoice says the delivery date is tomorrow (September 20th), as long as it is picked up today
- Doesn’t appear to be any reference number attached to the tracking
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have 2 accounts under my name.  I ordered my phone first very early in the morning on the 13th.  Ordered for 2nd account later on that day.  Started a new line for a family member last night.  In my rogers account the new devices show up for my 2 other lines, but still shows my old device for my main account.  I received shipping notice just now for the phone I ordered second.

So yes for the phone that was shipped to my home it does show up in myrogers.  A little baffled as to how the phone I ordered before 8am still isn't even showing up.  I guess the gold 256gb Max might be a popular model this year.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I received my UPS shipping email at around 7:37 PM EDT today! Estimated delivery date is tomorrow! I'm so hyped!