Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cynikalmindset
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

@Gahho wrote:

@cynikalmindset Do you have a corp discount on the line you upgraded to the space gray?

I do not, just the regular out of market $60 5+3gb infinite plan

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@bsnider001  I normally get the shipping emails later at night (like 8-10pm) and it's delivered the next day.  If you don't see an email by like 2am or so then that might signal an issue.  

bsnider001
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 wrote:

@bsnider001  I normally get the shipping emails later at night (like 8-10pm) and it's delivered the next day.  If you don't see an email by like 2am or so then that might signal an issue.  

Okay, fair enough. Thanks for the info!

Daveftw
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay. Looking at my 2018 order history for iphone xs max.

Shipped to home, preorder.

Preordered on Sept 17th.

All information emailed september 20th with ups shipping info alongside it.

Phone was shipped out to me according to their tracking on the 17th. I do believe I got it on the 20th, but all the emails with info also got delivered on the 20th.

This year I pre ordered on the 14th. got all my information (upgrade details etc) emailed same day, however no shipping info has been sent.

So maybe it will kinda work like last year?
stanislavspon
I Plan to Stick Around

Received phone call from my local Rogers Plus store in Barrie, Ontario. My iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb is in. I would be able to pick it up tomorrow 🙂

kameleon
I Plan to Stick Around

@bsnider001 wrote:

Has anyone who shipped their new phone(s) to home received any sort of shipping email as of yet? My Rogers account was updated early this morning (before 7 am), but I've heard of nothing since...

I ordered my iPhone 11 Pro Max Green 512gb at 18min after preorders went live. I got the account update this morning too. As per last year, most people that shipped home got the shipping email overnight (tonight). Do freak out. Wait till tonight. Could still show up as they do same day shipping.

vithu1531
I Plan to Stick Around

I didnt get an account update yet. still shows my old device. any chance ill still receive it tomorrow?

Buzzman1
I Plan to Stick Around

@vithu1531 wrote:

I didnt get an account update yet. still shows my old device. any chance ill still receive it tomorrow?

All I can tell you is that my account still shows my old phone, but I am picking the new one tomorrow at the Rogers' store, after they called today.

nasa25

The phone gets assigned to your account when the upgrade is processed

For ship to home, it would be processed the day they mail it out (i.e. some people have seen the new phone on their account and will most likely get it delivered to their home tomorrow)

No one that chose ship to store will see the new phone on their account because the upgrade gets processed in store.

nasa25

@Daveftw 

If the phone is showing up in your rogers account it'll ship out tonight and be delivered tomorrow.  

Shipping emails always get sent in the late evening or even early morning (showing your tracking number).  Don't worry about the email....check to see if the phone upgrade is showing in your myrogers account.