Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

I really wouldn’t listen to live chat agents. They are pretty much clueless. The one guy tried to tell me the phones were releasing/shipping September 30th.
I Plan to Stick Around

@acocozzo wrote:
I really wouldn’t listen to live chat agents. They are pretty much clueless. The one guy tried to tell me the phones were releasing/shipping September 30th.

I found Live Chat to be hit/miss, but Twitter I've had a better support experience.

On a separate note, I got one Rogers plan/service change email this morning at 3:22 am (iPhone 11 64 GB purple), and one at 6:11 am (iPhone 11 Pro Max 64 GB Midnight Green -- I ordered two phones). I still have no shipping email as of noon. I shipped mine to home, by the way.

I Plan to Stick Around

When did you preorder?
I Plan to Stick Around

No corporate customers here this time around? Usually see many corporate accounts swinging boatloads of info
I Plan to Stick Around

@vithu1531 wrote:
When did you preorder?

I ordered my iPhone 11 Pro Max on September 13 around 11:15 am. The iPhone 11 was ordered around 3 pm the same day.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I reserved the Pro Max 256 GB midnight green first thing in the morning on the 13th (on the corporate site), showed up as #5 in the queue, and have had zero update since. Still #5 (out of 58) In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment). 

I Plan to Stick Around

I’m in the same line as you for the pro max 256 midnight green. Except I’m 30th out of 58. In-Progress pre fulfilment
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
Im new here, but my Midnight Green Iphone 11 pro max 256gb has been updated in myRogers under device page, i ordered on Saturday around 5Pm, rogers was showing 2-3 weeks till shipping but it looks like im getting it tomorrow shipped to my home.
I Plan to Stick Around

Where do you see when it'll be shipped to your home??
I couldn't find anything or any info about my shipping
I ordered mine on the 13th
11 pro max 256 gb Space grey
I Plan to Stick Around

@fawazalkaed

Check your MyRogers account and see if the device is showing there and if it is just sit back and wait till rogers sends you a shipping notice. Like meowmix said they will only email you once the device has shipped.