Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

@bsnider001 wrote:

@kameleon wrote:
Do people who ordered for home delivery get them launch day?

I’d also like to know... I was hoping to get mine either early (Thursday) or late (like next week). I also want to order cases, lol.

It depends, there's really no way to know.

If you ordered when the system opened (slightly before 8 am, I believe), then you'll probably get it on launch day. But again, this isn't a sure thing... As mentioned before, there's no way to track the progress of your order before it ships out. Once it ships out, you will receive an email, but as I have never chosen that option in the past, I don't know when you will receive that email. However, I doubt that you would receive it earlier than two days before launch as the iPhone is most likely sitting in a warehouse close to where you live, therefore it won't need a long time to travel from the warehouse to your place.

I Plan to Stick Around

@PhiliPhone
Hahaha.. thank god I found this forum! Thank you for your help!! This is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone.. I am very excited.!
I Plan to Stick Around

Good to know, I’m happy I found this forum.. was beating my head off the wall thinking my preorder was messed up
I Plan to Stick Around

Just received sms and email that 2x iPhone Pro Max 256GB Silver are shipped! I was no 2 and 5.
I Plan to Stick Around

IN PROGRESS!
POSITION #3

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Space Grey
i11PM 256 Grey

I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered ship to home.

It's now rolling into wednesday. Not a single email, or notification of anything. Am I gonna be hooped here? I don't want to roll into october waiting for this. I'm not a huge content creator, I had no chance to get it early like the big names so kind of depending on it arriving this week for my planned videos.

I Plan to Stick Around

Shipped to store Apple iPhone 11 128GB Black

Was position 1

iPhone 11 Pro i11P 256 Green In Progress

Was Position 1

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone Pro Max Midnight Green 512GB has shipped!

I was #2 in line for this model...my others which was 7 and 13 position are still in "open" status.

Heck my order from Apple directly hasn't even shipped yet!

I Plan to Stick Around

I order a iPhone 11 Pro Max 512Gb Midnight Green for home delivery, I hope I get my email today 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone's shipped!!!!!  Husband's phone is still open, but he's up to #59.