Apple Watch Series 6 Ordering

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoëlD
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple Watch Series 6 Ordering

Any idea on how often Rogers sends out the Apple Watch Series 6? I reserved a 44mm space gray last Tuesday and still 152 in line. It went down only 3 since Tuesday. I'm thinking that it's probably just people cancelling their reservation.

***Added Labels***

Joël Ducharme
RogersJo

Re: Apple Watch Series 6 Ordering

Greetings, @JoëlD

Congrats on your first post with us and welcome! 😊 I hope you're staying safe and sound. I was elated to hear about the new Apple Watch myself! 🙌 It's always exciting getting your hands on a new Smartwatch and I can appreciate the anticipation! 

There is no definitive timeline as to how often we ship out reserved Apple Watch Series 6's. Stock availability is solely dependant on the inventory we are provided with from Apple directly, and your place in line on the waiting list. 3 Spots isn't too shabby! Have you been receiving a weekly email confirming your place in line on the waiting list? What does the status of your order state on your MyRogers account? Fingers crossed you'll receive it sooner rather than later! 🤞

Regards, 

RogersJo 

JoëlD
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info. I had received one email saying giving me my status. I got really impatient and cancelled my order and decided on the blue instead. Now, I'm 209. Ugh!

But that's my doing.

It saddens me to see you say that 3 spots in one week is not too shabby. At that rate, I might get my watch by Summer 2021?

The status is "OPEN".

Joël Ducharme
JoëlD
I Plan to Stick Around

I just went down to 163. That's a nice jump! So I guess that there are bulk arrivals instead of one or two per day.

Joël Ducharme
Nigil11
I've Been Around

I have pre ordered apple watch series 6.how will I check the status of my pre order.

JoëlD
I Plan to Stick Around

I go on My Rogers, then clic on your plan "Share everything plan". Then, in the quick links at the bottom of the page, there is "Device reservation". I'm now down to 152.... at this rate, I might get my watch by Christmas.
Joël Ducharme
JoëlD
I Plan to Stick Around

Is anybody getting their Apple Watch? Almost another week with basically no movement. 

Joël Ducharme
JoëlD
I Plan to Stick Around

So, I just cancelled my reservation. This is a joke. I walked in a Wireless Wave store and 40 minutes later, I have my watch in hand, all processed through Rogers. No fuss, no muss.
Joël Ducharme
eduardo_rta
I've Been Around

The status on mine says "Shipped", it's been like that for almost two weeks already. Almost losing hope on getting it
Theo12
I've Been Around

No one at Rogers can assist or advise me!!!!

I pre-ordered an Apple watch 6 - 44mm and received the usual email updates telling me what number I am in line.

Then I finally get a "SHIPPED" email, yet it has no tracking number only my order number, this shipped notification was over 3 weeks ago, it never takes this long to have a device shipped to a store!

I have spoken and chatted with several Rogers reps, called the store etc...etc.

Not one person can help me or advise me, Rogers says they can't see the order or cancel it as it was done online and the store has never received it (I know the staff at the store and they would have called me).

Rogers can see all the notes and that a watch was ordered yet cannot assist me.

OH WELL, GUESS I AM STUCK IN ROGERS LIMBO WITHOUT MY WATCH!!

Yes this is a first world problem..........😒