Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Interesting to know! I learn something new each Apple cycle every year with ROGERS.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am reading this whole forum and some people with position in 80s are saying their order is already in progress..and assuming Rogers has some system in place, shipping must be based on the location of the store or watch shipment will be delayed until they fix the activation process.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all,
I can’t find the reservation page where I can check the status of my order. When I click on the link in the email that says “Want to review or make changes to your reservation?”, it takes me to the page but it’s basically asking me to fill in my info as though I’m making a new reservation. HELP!
Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There’s been zero movement on the gold 44s for days. I wonder if the warehouse was told to hold off shipping out anything due to the activation system not working properly.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Maybe? That could be a play here on why they are holding up. We shall see.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah doesn’t matter to me as my main focus is activating my series 3 first, but sucks for people that don’t have a watch that were hoping to get their series 4 tomorrow.

I'm Here A Lot

Just got a call from Rogers telling me they got my watch and I can come by anytime from tomorrow to Wed. Let's see how it goes.

I Plan to Stick Around

44 grey hasn’t moved since I made this post. I’m still sitting position 59. Losing hope that I’ll get it on launch. So close to making me happy Rogers! So close! Just ship it!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

just went from 82 to 61 on 44mm gold...so things are starting to move