cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I Plan to Stick Around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

KC1996
I've Been Here Awhile

Haha awesome, 

So pretty much go get it and try the online way and if it doesn't work..use it as an expensive pedometer until rogers pulls their fingers out! 

Thank you! good to know the in store way would be like using a chocolate fireguard

jedig31
I Plan to Stick Around
I picked up my watch at Rogers yesterday and the aactivation was no problem. The only problem was that the associate hadn’t done any before so it took about 40 minutes.

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@KC1996  Yup.  But honestly the AW functions perfectly without cellular.  Only thing is you need to have your iPhone nearby to make use of all the notifications/functions.  So it's just a very minor inconvenience imo.  

You can try to activate it but if you get an error code just stop trying.  If you get it activated but can't maintain a connection, just put in a ticket with rogers and wait for them to sort out everything (don't bang your head against a wall like I did trying to fix it).  And if you get a proper activation and connection first or second try, then awesome.  Count yourself lucky.

My main point is don't waste too much of your time on trying to get a proper cellular connection.  The system is just hella broken right now.  It's up to Rogers to fix it.

mangobug
I Plan to Stick Around

@jedig31 So they have started giving these out now? What was your position in the queue? 

dustonf
I Plan to Stick Around
Every Rogers store with 100KM of me said they will not get any. Where did you get yours??