Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

omg , really ??? because my watch and iphone from process become to shipping last friday , and i didn't get any call and any email until today , my watch and iphone still shipping , i think i should have to go to store and ask them today .

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I’m really enjoying my gold aluminum 44mm AW4. The screen is unbelievable.

I don’t know why though, but I think I stlll prefer my 42mm Nike edition AW3. The size is just absolutely perfect whereas the 44mm is a tad to big, comfort wise. Also I know that the red dot gets tons of hate but I love it.

I still love my setup though. AW4 wifi only for the office. AW3 LTE for home, running, sports. I’m definitely happy that I took the money saved from not getting the Xs Max and pumped it into an AW4. The watch is absolutely the winner out of all that was launched a few weeks ago.

I'm Here A Lot

Yes I'm aware of the aw4 I'm currently amongst the waiting patiently crowd of reservations. I just assumed that it wasn't on the site before I ordered mine but that makes sense.
I'm Here A Lot

Yes! That's what I meant lol thank you
I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up my S4 AW LTE at Apple the other day, no activation issues.

Still sitting at 18 OPEN for the wife’s silver 44 w/Rogers
I'm Here A Lot

Got my watch today!

Heads up, for whatever reason, Fourth Ave St Catharines Rogers DID NOT call us to tell us it was in - despite it arriving yesterday. My husband just so happened to call so he could surprise me after a rough day at work. So if you are waiting for a call, it may be worth calling the store.

They didn’t activate it, but gave my husband a SIM card and told him it had to go inside the watch???? I better not be charged for this SIM card. I’ll be calling tomorrow.

So far, I love the watch. I hope you all get yours super quick.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sim is built in, clearly lack of knowledge at store level 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

what number were you?

I've Been Here Awhile

Finally , i got my apple watch and iphone xs max , afternoon i went to rogers store which location i pre-oder  , and they tell me,  ur phone was coming on Monday , and it's fist of iphone and first of watch come to they store ,  but they don't have time to called to customer to pick up the phone and watch  , and today  they call to some customer and me  to  pick phone and watch , but  my phone is not available , yeah , because i sell my iphone x on monday , so i don't have phone now , anyway , today i got my new iphone and new apple watch s4 , its's my birthday present. 

I've Been Around

Can someone give me a straight answer as to what they delay on the pre orders are your reps in store and the ones on the phone have no answers on when they are shipping and none of the stores have received any. I’ve been 8th in line for a 44mm grey for the past week and haven’t moved in line and says it’s still open. Come on and get your act together and let your customers know what the heck is going on.