Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @mimartin2

As i said before. The device reservation system is self serve online. No phone rep has access to the system. Only the back end and the warehouse which don't talk to customers.

Unfortunately it seems they must of put the wrong model for u in the rush of shipping them out. This happens alot with many shipments from other companies but non the less it's a issue.

The store has will do the same as what you did. They will log into ur account and reserve the correct one. So it will only work like that unless the store are now able to order one which i doubt it.
I'm Here A Lot

If I got my email on Thursday night saying that it shipped; when should I start camping outside the Rogers store?

I Plan to Stick Around

Track your shipment if possible. Beats waiting at the store for no reason. Depending on your location, give it a few days. I would say if you don’t have it by Thursday then maybe call and have someone look into it.
I Plan to Stick Around

How do you track the shipment? Mine only says it’s shipped in my email and that it’s on its way. I don’t see any carrier detail.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Nick36

Sometimes you can go on the UPS website and search under " reference" using your own name, phone number and see if it will pull anything up.

Unfortunately that's the only way to track it as they don't give out any tracking number.
I Plan to Stick Around

Great, thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, nothin but crickets in here.
I dropped about 5 spots since Friday night.
44 grey alum.
Anyone have more optimistic news?
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm hoping I'll get it before Oct 9 when I leave for Europe. Not I'm losing hope that it will happen. I'm number 64 for 44 grey.
I've Been Around

No optimistic news on my end. #304 for AW 40 Gold Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I fly out to Halifax next week and am really hoping my AW 44 Silver ships before I leave since you only have 3 days to pick up your device once its delivered to the store ( after 3 days it just goes into general inventory ). Last week they had shipped out a bunch and I was bumped to #34 and have stayed there since. It gives me a bit of hope that they're getting some shipments in but we will see..