Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

@nasa25 you still haven’t activated yours?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmedcostco no I haven’t tried today.

I’m not going to waste any more time on trying until technical support tells me they’ve solved the error issue. No word from them so far. They said it could take up to 7 days. If that’s the case, there’d be no activations on Friday.

I'm hoping for everyone's sake though that they can have this sorted out by tomorrow.  They need to really (in advance of launch day on Friday)

In other news, I'm holding down the fort at #82 for the 44mm gold.  That's a solid #82 as well.  Been like that for days.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I tried to pre-order the Apple Watch on September 14th.  The first clue that is wasn't going to go well was that my Card expires in 2024, but the site would only accept dates of 2013 to 2022 (Why would expired credit cards be an allowed date).  It took several hours to realize this as I thought that if I picked that oldest date (2022), the system would just allow it through.  Then I realized that the Year or my card was the issue.  It took a call to Rogers who suggested I have a chat session with customer support.  That chat session let me to another number to call because they couldn't help me.  That led to another chat that said they couldn't help.  Eventually I contacted management through a chat session was eventually able to convince them that their credit care selection was WAY out of date.  The Rogers Change Management group fixed the issue.  Once it was fixed, I was able to pre-order the device, but, am now 102 in line.  Does that mean I'm 102 inline for my Store, country, province?  What does that number mean?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

102 Canada wide for your particular colour and size

i.e I’m #82 Canada wide for the 44mm Gold Watch

I Plan to Stick Around

I was in position 7 on the first day of pre order and now I am at 4 and still shows OPEN I am not sure how the process work
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zubair1177

It all depends on how many they got from Apple of the specific color and model u wanted.

It may ship out tomorrow as well for Friday delivery.
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m going to assume if it doesn’t ship tomorrow then we won’t get it on Friday. Does anybody know where they ship from?
I Plan to Stick Around

to my understanding, and if your in the GTA, they’ve got a huge warehouse in Vaughan and they ship from Concord, ON - the UPS facility at Jane and Steeles.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @riicjcjck

Depends.. Not @ll equipment and products go to their Vaughan location. There is a location at Don Mills and York mills as well..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ahmedcostco

They can ship from anywhere to be honest with u. Rogers has two main warehouses in Toronto and Vaughan. The next one is in BC and Calgary.

They could ship from the one in Toronto but doesn't mean u will get it at launch. It's a UPS ground and not express.