Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1Drea
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

I ordered the Apple Watch 2 I’m at position 256 how long will it to get it !!!
nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@1Drea  Apple watch 2 will take a million years since they don't make it anymore lol

In all seriousness...no one knows.  Position 256 is pretty rough. Count on a month at least I'd say

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @1Drea

You mean the Apple Watch Series 4 😂.

Unfortunately no one knows that answer. We can all guess since no one has access to the warehouse can or the order sheets. Maybe a couple weeks to a month the latest.
sbradley33
I Plan to Stick Around

That is correct. You will have 60 days from purchase date to get Apple Care on the watch.
Collens
I'm Here A Lot

I just wish Rogers would send out an email for all of us who are waiting. I’m getting tired of checking every single day.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Collens

Thats the thing. Rogers has failed to make any kind of statement to the affected users about this and give some information. It's like pulling teeth. My sister ended up cancelling and buying it outright at Apple. She ended up getting the model Rogers does have ( which is the Stainless steel) like mine.
ashley-621
I'm Here A Lot

I pre-ordered a 40mm gold and have slowly been moving down a position a day. At this rate I have 148 days to go until I get mine 😛

1Drea
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I ment Apple Watch 4 not 2 !!
zubair1177
I Plan to Stick Around

I am just curious if Rogers store have watches in stock? I checked with few stores downtown Toronto and none of the stores received any in store ! 

Ducker
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if there’s a reserve and pickup site for the Watch as there is for iPhone? I think I’m giving up on Rogers for this one, and I really only need the GPS model.