Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

My position just changed from 59 to 60....how could that happen?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ahmedcostco

Its a glitch. It's happened with the reservations with the phones I have noticed.
I've Been Here Awhile

Apple Watch 4 Pre-order status

How do I find out the status of my order?  I pre-ordered at 6:38am on Sep 14 and was in position 8 at the time. I noticed that the pre-order had my home phone number not my cell phone so I edited the order and changed the phone number to my cell phone. Now I cant find any way to check the status of my order. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jenovak

Have you tried using the link the sent you with the confirmation email?

Have you tried looking into the actual device reservation page?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Given the massive issue with AW3 activations, I can only shudder at the thought of how the AW4 in store pickup and activation process will go

First you'll have to pair the AW4 with your iPhone (after ensuring your iPhone is on iOS12), then navigate through error after error to get the AW4 cellular service active on your Rogers account.  

It'll be a bloodbath.  I can see people having to wait days or even worse to get their Apple watch setup in store, based on what's currently going on.   It'd be easier if they just added the easy pay/apple watch to your account and let you set it up at home.  

Those in store reps are in for the time of their lives.  

I've Been Here Awhile

Neither of those worked. I just tried the Live Chat with Rogers and they gave me a link that worked.

I Plan to Stick Around

How many people are in position 59? I was 188 yesterday, move down to 58 this morning and up to 59, which is a little bit awkward. I pre-ordered AW4 44mm Grey.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I’m holding strong in position 82. Down from 90 lmao

Gold 44

I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone confirm if their status changed to in progress or shipped. I am sitting in 3 44mm silver with status open from day one.
I'm Here A Lot

Just got the email saying it's been shipped.

44mm space grey