Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @nasa25

I hope so. I don't think many know that you have to pay the taxes upfront for it.

For my 44M Stainless Steel Apple Watch 4 Milanese Loop it's $147. So I'll be paying that upfront. Now it's another $100 for Apple care too.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix  yeah I think all easy pay plans require taxes to be paid up front.  I have two iPad lines and both required it.  So hopefully people are used to that by now.  

And yeah I saw the price of that AC+.  Used to be $65 for the S3.  Now it's $99 for the S4.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Most don't know about the taxes upfront when doing easy pay for the watches or iPads as some don't get it from the carriers. So Hopefully they bring cash!

I sold my AW3 LTE to my buddy for $175 as he didn't have much cash on him ( he works but pays for all the bills and everything) so that will go towards the taxes 🤣.

Yeah Apple said that Apple care is more expensive now for AW4.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix whoa your pal got a great deal on that AW3 LTE.  How does Telus handle things if you upgrade before the 24 months?  I assume they'd still charge the easy pay until all 24 months are paid correct?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Yeah they will cancel the line I had the AW3 on and activate a new one. So I'll be charged the rest on my next bill
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix ah makes sense.

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 Still holding strong at 1 OPEN
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@zubair1177 lol nice

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/link-apple-watch-to-iphone

The article above suggests that maybe Rogers can add a smartwatch plan to your profile and then once the activation systems are up and running, we could just link our watch using the watch app.  If this is true, maybe people could get them tomorrow and just simply activate cellular on the watch once the system is up

I'm going to live chat and see if they can add a smartwatch plan to my account right now.  

I'm Here A Lot

Wondering if Rogers will carry the Nike+ and/or models with sport loop.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Felipetoronto

nope.  not now at least