cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

zubair1177
I plan to stick around
@nasa25 any change in your status ? I am still at position 1 OPEN

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Nope holding strong at #61

I’m hoping that Rogers can get the activations issues sorted out by the time I go to activate the watch, now that I won’t be activating my series 3 (no point because I can’t have cellular on two watches tied to the same iPhone)

Not having to deal with this nightmare activation process for the time being....it’s like a weights been lifted off my shoulders lol

Just having a conversation with the live agent and below is what his comment was for the pre order i did online which redirected to the device reservation system. He mentions that the reservation and pre order are different and I didnt get the product as early as launch date because mine was a reservation :

"Reservation 

We charge a $40 reservation fee at the time of reservation for the sake of securing your place in line.
-For existing customers the fee is billed on your next invoice and for new customers they must pay it via credit card at the time of reservation.
-The reservation fee is automatically refunded to the account (existing customer) or credit card (new customer) when the customer either completes or cancels their reservation.

Pre-order

We will ship the device as soon as possible after the launch date.
-We send a confirmation email once the order is completed, then a second confirmation with a tracking number once the device has shipped.
-We ship devices to an address of the customer’s choosing or to the store as soon as possible after launch. We usually give the customer an approximate shipping date when they place the order

"

nasa25
You can’t pre order the watch

Only reserve for in store pickup and activation

@nasa25 so that applies to store preorder as well?

nasa25
@SophiaJ

There’s no such thing as a store pre-order.

If you pre order it gets shipped to your house. You can’t pre order the watch, only the new iPhones

If you reserve a device you’ll need to pick it up at a Rogers store. This is the only current option for watches

You can also buy the watch outright at Apple and activate it on your Rogers account.

sbradley33
I plan to stick around

Well, I checked my position this morning and I went from 102 to 101.  I'm guessing someone must have gotten a 44mm Grey in hand at the store and cancelled their pre-order.

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
@sbradley33

That was me! I cancelled it. Couldn’t wait any longer. Got it at the Apple store

cpresseault21
I plan to stick around

question like that since i never pre-order

when you go get it at apple cant you put it on your rogers financing plan or you have to pay full price

@ahmedcostco wrote:
@sbradley33

That was me! I cancelled it. Couldn’t wait any longer. Got it at the Apple store

@ahmedcostco wrote:
@sbradley33

crlnsv
I plan to stick around

sorry, posted in wrong thread. ignore this

nasa25
@cpresseault21

You need to pay full pop at the Apple store. If you want financing, go through the Rogers store.

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
Can’t finance it, have to pay it full at the Apple store but on the bright side it is cheaper buying through Apple and Rogers still gave me the first 3 months of my smart watch plan for free.

Can you get it at bestbuy/costco through rogers and get the same financing?

cpresseault21
I plan to stick around
Thanks

nasa25
Yup it’s $30 more expensive for the 40mm and $40 more expensive for the 44mm through Rogers (as opposed to buying outright).

nasa25
@ahmedcostco

You were able to get through every step in the activation process the first time without any error codes at all?

marlborofridays
I've been here awhile

lol poor rogers service as per usual

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
Yeah no error codes at all. It was smooth. There was a Rogers rep incase anything went wrong but I didn’t need him.

nasa25
@ahmedcostco

Do you remember what steps were after the 911 address page? Was it just a page asking you to verify your order and then once you pressed continue that was it?

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
Honestly I don’t remember, it all happend fairly quick, after setting up the watch, it came up to set up cellular which opened up my Rogers app and so on. Literally all I did was just click and onto the next step.

So I reserved mine and I havent done this before . When can I pick it up ? How will they contact me c