cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

WillyWozy
I've been here awhile

I ordered a 44 silver from Rogers and I have been 35 since last Friday and it hasn’t moved. I also ordered the same from TELUS because I have been pondering a switch. TELUS called and I can get it tomorrow. I really wanted to give Rogers a shot, but they just seem so stupid with this launch. 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @WillyWozy

Yeah it seems like Rogers doesn't have enough and their own backend system has issues even activating them.

I am getting the Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Milanese Loop 44MM model from them tomorrow ( Telus store).

joeyfraser
I plan to stick around

Less than 24h hours before launch day, I am still #1 for a 44mm silver and the status is still open! It does not make sense that Rogers did not received at least one silver 44mm Apple Watch.

I regret that I did not have switched to Telus last month... After all these years Rogers is disappointing most of their customers...

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
Ya i give up with Rogers, although I called one store and they said if I call them tomorrow morning they will put it on hold for me which I found strange, but I’m just going to go to the Apple store first thing in the morning and just try my luck getting the watch at walk in.

mwahidullah
I plan to stick around
#3 on 44mm Silver still says open. What’s going on Rogers?

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
Lesson learned I guess. Never pre order with Rogers.

ginabeena123
I've been here awhile
I am #3 for the 40mm silver. This morning it switched to “in process”! Does that mean it won’t be ready tomorrow if it hasn’t shipped yet? Picking it up in store - was hoping after work!

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Guys,

Don’t waste your time going to pick up your watch if the activation servers aren’t working. They have to use the (broken) process to add the watch line to your account. Nothing you can do but wait for it to be fixed (although some people have been able to activate their watch, it’s few and far between from what I understand)

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

Seems like they ran out of 44mm Gold I am stuck at #1 in position 🙂

Vince181
I plan to stick around
It might not but Rogers fault for the delays. Apparently, there is an issues with UPS and Apple about their shipment volume: https://9to5mac.com/2018/09/20/iphone-xs-max-shipping-delay-ups/

nasa25
Good luck to everyone brave enough to venture down to their local Rogers and try to activate a Watch tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly for you. Because if so maybe I’ll be able to activate my series 3 that I’ve been trying to activate since Monday at around 12:40pm.

WillyWozy
I've been here awhile

I had no problem getting my 3 activated, can’t say that much for getting my 4 even getting delivered.

nasa25
You’re in the extreme minority. Glad you’re up and running with your 3 though.

supervillain
I plan to stick around

well, fingers crossed for tomorrow! but I can't even get the device registration page to load up to check my status...hrmm

nasa25
Anyone see movement tonight?

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
No movement on the 44mm grey watch. Still on 59.

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

@nasa25 @ahmedcostco no movement in 44mm gold

The thing is i pre-ordered the watch on the first day of pre-orders and i was at position 7, so does this means that Rogers did not even 7 watches on 44 mm gold? A largest carrier of Canada should be able to request more than 6 watches from Apple ! Just saying 🙂 lol

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
@zubair1177 what is your status now. I was 26 when I reserved the 44 gold and now I’m in progress. Are you still showing open?

zubair1177
I plan to stick around
@Auntiero I am still at position 1 and OPEN

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
That doesn’t make any sense. Now I really don’t get the reservation system!

zubair1177
I plan to stick around
@Auntiero you are not alone 🙂
Nobody understands it.....
May be it depends on your pick up location, are you picking up in Toronto ?