cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

gltmmnas
I've been here awhile
I did the exact same thing. It was high. I cancelled. Then re ordered and was low. Two days later it was in progress. Two more days later it was shipped. Two more days later it was on my wrist

You need to have a share plan FYI

I only wish for such a fast process. I have been stuck at 29 since Tuesday.

Me too... and the same number

dave343
I've been here awhile
I wouldn’t worry about it, orders don’t seem to take longer than a week to go from Order -> In Progress. I ordered mine last Tuesday the 30th, I was number 18, within an hour it went to 17. On the same week Wednesday late night it Changed to In Progress, Thursday it shipped, then it arrived Tuesday morning. So pretty much a week from time of order.

Wish I was as lucky. A week tomorrow and my position number is still at 27 and open

laurencelepage
I've been here awhile

I've been number 4th for 3 weeks now and still no progress... While everyone seems to have theirs, I'm still waiting. It is the last time I order something with Rogers, but I have way to many discount to change. Tired of this, I'm thinking about giving up my order.

It’s truly ridiculous isn’t it?!?!? And no one in management seems to care about it..... I read some stories and it seems some people get theirs within a week and others don’t.....

laurencelepage
I've been here awhile
I simply don't understand, I live in Shawinigan, Quebec and the Telus stores has 2 in stock right now, but everytime I tried to talk with rogers I can never find someone who speak french and the last time I spoke with someone in english he was speaking so fast that I didn't understand a word that he has saying. I am not that bad in english but come on. -1 for customer care. If friday my reservation is still "open" I'm calling it off.

I ordered on line from Rogers an Apple Watch and received an email that my watch had been shipped out after paying my $40.00 to hold it for pickup. I never got an email saying when it had or will arrive at the location I picked to pick it up at.
They now returned my $40.00 back to my account without any explanation.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Pcweaver

The $40 reservation fee is always credited back to the original method of payment when the Reservation has beenncancelled or shipped out..

I would suggest calling the store you have it shipped to and see if they have received anything in.

Same I ordered they took the 40 and now I’ve waited a week looking for an email but nothing... no refund is good news??

My guess is I’ll get an email after this months billing cycle

xxzzccssds
I've been here awhile

How long does it take from when you get email saying "shipped" to when it is in the store?  I got "shipped" email on Monday morning and watch is not at store yet.  I am North of Toronto.

xxzzccssds
I've been here awhile

Friday now...still no word from store...No tracking number either...

Reserved my Apple Watch 4 44mm on dec 25, was shipped out to the store dec 28. We are now January 7, been calling the store and they don’t answer. Only time I got a hold of them was Friday January 4th and they said they hadn’t received it yet. Is this normal? Reservation fee got refunded once it shipped but over 1 week and nothing yet. A little odd or is this normal?

Hi @Vicky2081!

That does seem a little long. I apologize for any delays.

I would recommend that you follow up with the store today. You may want to inquire with the store manager if they still don't have the device.

If you still can't get a solid answer on the whereabouts of your device after following up with the store, please PM us @CommunityHelps and we'll see what we can do to rectify this situation.  If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

supervillain
I plan to stick around

Is there something going on with the reservation system?  I am trying to buy an apple watch through the reservation system and whenever I do, I get to the last step and it says there was technical difficulties and the reservation cannot be processed.  But the reserve fee is still charged to my credit card! 

This happened wednesday and just now (friday 1930).

What can I do?

Hey @supervillain.

A strange occurrence for sure, but we'll do what we can to get this addressed. Firstly just to confirm is the charge showing on your cc as pending? Or charged?

Also can you confirm the following?

If you were reserving to have the watch picked up in store?

Did you get an email regarding the reservation?
Were you using the App, or the website?
Have you tried an alternative browser?

Thanks so much!

RogersAndy

supervillain
I plan to stick around

Hi @RogersAndy

So the charge showed as pending, then the next day was reversed. 

I have tried about 5 separate times now, from firefox and from chrome on a windows PC.  I never received an email regarding the reservation any of those times.  I was reserving to pick the watch up.  The first few times I tried, I even called in and did a live chat and the representatives I spoke to had no record of a reservation on my account.

I successfully reserved a watch for my wife when they were released last year and it worked no issues.  So not sure what is happening this time!

Good evening @supervillain,

Thank you for your reply!

While going through the reservation process, were you logged in to your MyRogers online profile?

If it successfully goes through you should definitely receive an email letting you know when it has shipped along with shipment tracking information.

Have you tried to reserve the Apple Watch since you last posted?

I would not want you to be too concerned about the amount charged to your card. The reservation fee will be reversed upon shipment of the device to the store or if you cancel your reservation prior to the device being shipped. Was the reservation fee generated every time you tried to reserve the watch?

RogersMaude

supervillain
I plan to stick around
Hi

I was logged in all of the times I tried. I have not tried since I last wrote on this board.

The charges were all reversed but the issue for me is that you guys can charge my card even though it was not processed due to technical issues. Then to have no record of it. Hypothetically, If the charges weren’t reversed, how would I go about proving they were made?

Good morning @supervillain!

In a hypothetical case like that, your best form of recourse would be to initiate a chargeback through your credit card provider.

Regards,

RogersCorey