cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Apples1998
I plan to stick around
I ordered one and two came I got one for free haha worth the wait

Breezygirl
I plan to stick around
I’m in Alberta as well. Ordered watch last Friday was around position 765 for it, moved down to 740 on Monday. Yesterday moved to In Progress and then Shipped. Picked up watch about an hour ago from store.

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around

That’s not even fair lol

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
That’s awesome! Happy for you!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Missamanda_k

Doubt he got it for free without paying anything for it or adding it on a line with finance. Apple nor Rogers store would give out a $600 watch for free like that. Don't believe what people say unless they can show you a receipt that it was free without finance and the district manager / head office of Rogers or Apple approved of it ( which they NEVER do.). Lol

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Apples1998

Any receipt or paperwork from Rogers that they claim it was for free without a finance and it was given to you just like that?.

Sorry but I doubt the store would give it to you for free without finance / payment for it even if a second one came with urs. They would be in alot of trouble and the watch CAN legally be bricked as they do have the IMEI / SN if Apple or the district manager wants to or even apples head office.

JeremyB
I plan to stick around
If anyone is having their watch sent to the Rogers store on Appleby line in burlington, the guy told me they will be available tomorrow after 11:30am. Just an FYI

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
My store called me just after 530 to let me know my watch was in. Activation was smooth and effortless. In and out in a few minutes and I paid nothing.

Apples1998
I plan to stick around
Rogers messed up and gave me two by accident I paid for the first one and I went through my account but they had no recognition of it. So I went and bought another one and the money went through again. Rogers contacted me today and said they had made a mistake and to pick up both watches as a sorry that they had told me the wrong information that when they told me a Watch was not purchased “which it was through my bank records” it actually was and this one was on them. So I’m sorry you don’t believe it maybe next time ask 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Apples1998

This is unheard of for any smart watch customer or post paid customer ( for cellphones). I'm just saying it as my own opinion. I really doubted Rogers would go ahead or their Office of the President would sit there and gire you a $600 watch for free as a " sorry we gave wrong information" That's unheard of for any carrier including Rogers and when speaking to someone within the OOP that I know and I showed them the post you made, they even don't think that could happen. Weird. Rogers can't send out free watches like that due to a mistake. Credits on the bills yes but never a free product like that.

Enjoy the free watch though! 🙂

dave343
I've been here awhile
Can anyone let me know how these numbers work..? Do you need to wait until your number gets to 1? I see a lot of you having high numbers and then it going to “shipped” or “in progress”. Or are these numbers per store location? I’m at 17, I started Monday at 18 and then 1 hr later it dropped to 17 and it hasn’t moved since. What’s the average wait time? Cheers

No. I started out at 848 28 September then gradually dropped to 244 on Monday in progress Tuesday then shipped pick today.

JeremyB
I plan to stick around
So my watch finally came in and I went to pick it up. I have a non- share everything plan and I want to pay on easypay. The store is telling me they can’t do it but Rogers customer care said they can. So I’m left in the middle without a watch. Has anyone done easy pay on a non-share plan and if so, how did you get it done?

qbvbsite1
I plan to stick around

Not sure what the issue is as it's right on their website:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/apple-watch

Only difference if your watch has it's own 1GB of data

vidbiog
I've been here awhile

What would you say the average wait time is between processing and shipping?

gltmmnas
I've been here awhile

I ordered the 44 mm grey on oct 4 and it said i was 757. Two days later it was 451 where it stayed until I cancelled the order roughly 3 weeks later after very little movement. On October 30 I re-ordered it and was 27. two days later it was in progress and I just got my email saying it has shipped.

vidbiog
I've been here awhile

@gltmmnas wrote:

I ordered the 44 mm grey on oct 4 and it said i was 757. Two days later it was 451 where it stayed until I cancelled the order roughly 3 weeks later after very little movement. On October 30 I re-ordered it and was 27. two days later it was in progress and I just got my email saying it has shipped.

OK so I ordered my watch on Tuesday,  It was moved to processed on Thursday then last night I received a text that it was shipped...I am hoping I will have it by Monday. So less than a week. Not bad. Even if it comes in later in the week it is impressive.  I am in Medicine Hat Alberta.

I called MyRogers store and they confirmed that easy pay on the Apple Watch four is only available on share everything clans. Not cool! And why not???

How I can find out which number in a line
I’m now? I was 217 ,2 weeks ago!

Abonner
I'm here a lot
The confirmation email has a link to click and sign in, I was 244 last Monday then In progress receive mine last Thursday so u should be in that batch.

Hakim138
I'm here a lot
I ordered a 44mm gold a week ago... it said I was in position 234. By Monday I was 227.
I decided to cancel and reorder it on Tuesday, it told me I was number 29?!?!
Today it still says 29 and open. Does anybody know how often they get stock?