Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

I've just talked with the store that I am picking up my watch, and they said they don't have a date for when the watches are supposed to arrive. I then talked with a CSR and they said that the watches are on back order and might be another 4 weeks before they begin to ship. I mentioned to them that they should send out some kind of notice to everyone that has pre-ordered, as it doesn't sound like people know that.

Also, I asked what they queu was, as in was it for all of Canada or specific to the location. And they said that it should be per location, by the store that you are picking it up at. So with that, even if someone in another city cancels their order, we may not see a change in our status number.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stjamieson

The rep is not correct.

The reservation system is Canada wide and NOT per store. I have done all the reservation threads since 2012 and can confirm the truth here. Store reps don't do much research to be truthful and don't get trained on the reservation system yearly.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix

Thanks for confirming the information, and letting me know that it is nation wide not store specific

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@sbradley33  my advice to you....just wait until the issues are resolved.  

Keep checking back here daily.  Trust me...when they're resolved you'll know about it here.  

on another note, 44mm gold cancellations are pouring in.  I'm down to lucky number 59 LOL

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I’ve called the stores and called the customer service number and no one can give me any clear information on what the 🤬 is going on. When I ordered my iPhone X it was at my door the next day. What is going on that they can’t even ship a watch to a store until they fix activations. Correct me if I’m wrong but the watch will work without the cell service and people like me who have never owned the watch can get to know it but to leave people in the lurch while all other places are delivering on their pre orders to have absolutely no information forthcoming from Rogers is extremely frustrating and calls into question the loyalty that customers show to them. Come on Rogers get off your high horse and update on what the delay is and stop leaving your customers guessing😤😡🤬🤯
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Picked up my watch in store (was #4 on the reservation system and it just came in today) they said I have to set it up at home, I didn’t have to pay the taxes up front. But when I got home the display stopped working completely and it feels like it is overheated. I had it for less than an hour!

So now I’m back at the store but they think I will have to go back on the pre-order list which I am very disappointed about. They can’t replace It since there aren’t any in store, and the main warehouse of Rogers doesn’t have any either (obviously) but the store rep and CSR don’t seem to have any solution for me.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That’s not true, I cancelled my reservation after I picked it up at the Apple store and was refunded the day after.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ahmedcostco

Yes that's what we most said as well.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ginabeena123

Most likely a lemon watch. Someone on the ATT forums said the received one that was hot and turned off as well. Not all electronics are perfect lol..

Yeah sadly you would either need to pre order again with Rogers or get one with Apple full price
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess i have to wait for couple of weeks or more to get mine shipped.  i reserved mine on Wednesday last week. 
25-09-18.JPG