cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Auntiero
I plan to stick around

When I reserved I was number 26 and have been bumped to 17 and it hasn’t been shipped yet. I doubt any of them have been. I think it’s just people cancelling their reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

When I started I was 194 then worked down to 189 then a few hours ago I got moved to 59. That’s odd that 150 people ahead of me would have cancelled. I should rephrase my original post, maybe not shipped but processed. But yeah still weird because if 130 ahead of me were processed that would have included you so not sure what is going on. Which Apple Watch did you order?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @ahmedcostco

They have started to process some of the orders. That's why the numbers keep going low.. Once you reach to 0 you lose the number and you go into IN PROGRESS status. Then Shipped status when it's been shipped.

Auntiero
I plan to stick around

I ordered the 44mm Gold

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @Auntiero

Oh nice! Im waiting until Friday to go pick it up in store!

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
I moved from 90 to 82 on the 44mm gold lol.

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
From what I understand the AW isn’t available to ship to home the only option was instore pick up. I suspect I’ll be getting mine Friday as well.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Auntiero

Yeah they want you to go pick them up in store only. That's how all 3 carriers are doing it.

supervillain
I plan to stick around

I am number 29, so thats promising.  Haven't ever preordered through rogers before, I hope it goes smoothly!

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
My position just changed from 59 to 60....how could that happen?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @ahmedcostco

Its a glitch. It's happened with the reservations with the phones I have noticed.

jenovak
I've been here awhile

Apple Watch 4 Pre-order status

How do I find out the status of my order?  I pre-ordered at 6:38am on Sep 14 and was in position 8 at the time. I noticed that the pre-order had my home phone number not my cell phone so I edited the order and changed the phone number to my cell phone. Now I cant find any way to check the status of my order. Any help would be appreciated.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @jenovak

Have you tried using the link the sent you with the confirmation email?

Have you tried looking into the actual device reservation page?

nasa25

Given the massive issue with AW3 activations, I can only shudder at the thought of how the AW4 in store pickup and activation process will go

First you'll have to pair the AW4 with your iPhone (after ensuring your iPhone is on iOS12), then navigate through error after error to get the AW4 cellular service active on your Rogers account.  

It'll be a bloodbath.  I can see people having to wait days or even worse to get their Apple watch setup in store, based on what's currently going on.   It'd be easier if they just added the easy pay/apple watch to your account and let you set it up at home.  

Those in store reps are in for the time of their lives.  

jenovak
I've been here awhile

Neither of those worked. I just tried the Live Chat with Rogers and they gave me a link that worked.

Vince181
I plan to stick around
How many people are in position 59? I was 188 yesterday, move down to 58 this morning and up to 59, which is a little bit awkward. I pre-ordered AW4 44mm Grey.

nasa25
I’m holding strong in position 82. Down from 90 lmao

Gold 44

mwahidullah
I plan to stick around
Can anyone confirm if their status changed to in progress or shipped. I am sitting in 3 44mm silver with status open from day one.

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

Just got the email saying it's been shipped.

44mm space grey

nasa25
Good to see some are shipping. My 44mm gold hasn’t moved.

Although I’m not too concerned because with the activation issues, a slight delay in the watch shipment is the least of my concerns.