cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hey guys!.

I know this is about the Apple Watch Series 4 ( which i started the thread lol). However I want to show you a good deal Rogers is having on the Apple Watch Series 3!

" Rogers is selling the Apple Watch Series 3 LTE for $289 CAD outright, amounting to $210 in savings off the smartwatch’s regular price. Through Apple, the Series 3 LTE is priced at $499 for the GPS + Cellular version, while the standard Series 3 costs $369. "

I would jump on this if u don't have one already!.

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/apple-watch

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

@Meowmix  agreed.

I picked up a 42mm series 3 from Rogers right after Xmas for $360.  Now it's down to $329.  Crazy deal!

Adding Applecare is $65+tx so you can basically get the watch plus AC+ for under $400 plus tax.  

Kpower
I've been here awhile
Mine said shipped on July 2nd and I didn’t get a call yet from my local store

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Kpower

Have you communicated to the store and see if they got it?. Also most locations have them in stock now. Depending where you are as well.

Kpower
I've been here awhile
My store doesn’t have them so I did a reservation for it it was shipped July 2nd and haven’t received my call yet

Kpower
I've been here awhile

Haven’t recurved my Apple Watch 4

I did an Apple Watch threw your reservation system on July second I got an email saying you it was shipped but I Never got a call from my authorized dealer how do I fix this

Good evening @Kpower,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

I understand that waiting for your device since the beginning of the month is becoming frustrating.

Have you tried reaching out to the retail location where your Apple Watch was sent to?

Firstly, you should speak with them directly to see if they have it aside under your name.

I know they have not yet contacted you since you received the notification that it was shipped, however, we need to know whether you should cancel your existing reservation in order to take the appropriate steps.

Let us know! 

RogersMaude