Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

I only wish for such a fast process. I have been stuck at 29 since Tuesday.
I'm Here A Lot

Me too... and the same number
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I wouldn’t worry about it, orders don’t seem to take longer than a week to go from Order -> In Progress. I ordered mine last Tuesday the 30th, I was number 18, within an hour it went to 17. On the same week Wednesday late night it Changed to In Progress, Thursday it shipped, then it arrived Tuesday morning. So pretty much a week from time of order.
I'm Here A Lot

Wish I was as lucky. A week tomorrow and my position number is still at 27 and open
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been number 4th for 3 weeks now and still no progress... While everyone seems to have theirs, I'm still waiting. It is the last time I order something with Rogers, but I have way to many discount to change. Tired of this, I'm thinking about giving up my order.

I'm Here A Lot

It’s truly ridiculous isn’t it?!?!? And no one in management seems to care about it..... I read some stories and it seems some people get theirs within a week and others don’t.....
I've Been Here Awhile

I simply don't understand, I live in Shawinigan, Quebec and the Telus stores has 2 in stock right now, but everytime I tried to talk with rogers I can never find someone who speak french and the last time I spoke with someone in english he was speaking so fast that I didn't understand a word that he has saying. I am not that bad in english but come on. -1 for customer care. If friday my reservation is still "open" I'm calling it off.
I've Been Around

I ordered on line from Rogers an Apple Watch and received an email that my watch had been shipped out after paying my $40.00 to hold it for pickup. I never got an email saying when it had or will arrive at the location I picked to pick it up at.
They now returned my $40.00 back to my account without any explanation.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Pcweaver

The $40 reservation fee is always credited back to the original method of payment when the Reservation has beenncancelled or shipped out..

I would suggest calling the store you have it shipped to and see if they have received anything in.
I've Been Around

Same I ordered they took the 40 and now I’ve waited a week looking for an email but nothing... no refund is good news??

My guess is I’ll get an email after this months billing cycle