Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

So my watch finally came in and I went to pick it up. I have a non- share everything plan and I want to pay on easypay. The store is telling me they can’t do it but Rogers customer care said they can. So I’m left in the middle without a watch. Has anyone done easy pay on a non-share plan and if so, how did you get it done?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure what the issue is as it's right on their website:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/apple-watch

Only difference if your watch has it's own 1GB of data

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What would you say the average wait time is between processing and shipping?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered the 44 mm grey on oct 4 and it said i was 757. Two days later it was 451 where it stayed until I cancelled the order roughly 3 weeks later after very little movement. On October 30 I re-ordered it and was 27. two days later it was in progress and I just got my email saying it has shipped.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@gltmmnas wrote:

I ordered the 44 mm grey on oct 4 and it said i was 757. Two days later it was 451 where it stayed until I cancelled the order roughly 3 weeks later after very little movement. On October 30 I re-ordered it and was 27. two days later it was in progress and I just got my email saying it has shipped.

OK so I ordered my watch on Tuesday,  It was moved to processed on Thursday then last night I received a text that it was shipped...I am hoping I will have it by Monday. So less than a week. Not bad. Even if it comes in later in the week it is impressive.  I am in Medicine Hat Alberta.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I called MyRogers store and they confirmed that easy pay on the Apple Watch four is only available on share everything clans. Not cool! And why not???
Highlighted
I've Been Around

How I can find out which number in a line
I’m now? I was 217 ,2 weeks ago!
I'm Here A Lot

The confirmation email has a link to click and sign in, I was 244 last Monday then In progress receive mine last Thursday so u should be in that batch.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered a 44mm gold a week ago... it said I was in position 234. By Monday I was 227.
I decided to cancel and reorder it on Tuesday, it told me I was number 29?!?!
Today it still says 29 and open. Does anybody know how often they get stock?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did the exact same thing. It was high. I cancelled. Then re ordered and was low. Two days later it was in progress. Two more days later it was shipped. Two more days later it was on my wrist

You need to have a share plan FYI