cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Apples1998

Rogers has no control of shipments or what and amount Apple manufactures. They get what they get from Apple and many fail to see this and blame the carrier.

Apple failed to make enough for their own stores and carriers. They also take 80% of the stock and keep it for their own stores and orders instead. Leaving carriers and 3rd party retailers with barely any stock.

Apples1998
I plan to stick around
Y’all need to hurry up I’ve been 21 in line for like over a week man and the guy on the phone said I should be in #1 spot on Friday that’s definitely not going to happen. Literally Telus has them in stock all the time meanwhile “with Rogers” you have to wait a long . time this is pathetic. Never ordering again.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Apples1998

Don't know where you are seeing Telus has them as Telus store around Toronto don't have them other then Yorkdale ( they have the high end one which i have) and if you follow them on Facebook you will see many have complained that they are still waiting for their pre orders since launch day and even Telus had apologized yesterday saying they don't have any... So make sure your information is correct before posting it or give out the stores which have them...

" Hey J, we don't have any ETA for now. Once we do have new we'll be sure to post the information on our website"

That was posted yesterday on their Facebook page as a reply to someone on a comment.

Apples1998
I plan to stick around

My facts are straight thank you very much, I went into a Telus store and they had lots in stock and I live in Windsor so thank you very much. I’m not trying to be a pain but seriously don’t tell me to get my facts straight when I do.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Apples1998

Good to know they have because most of Canada doesn't have and Telus has made this public over messages and emails to the stores here in Toronto / Aurora and also in Montreal.

Telus has had more iPhones in the past in Windsor then anywhere else. ( I run all the reservation threads) so I have seen this. Also some that are left in the warehouse for each province can be sent out so they can get rid of them. If the Telus store has them, then that means they aren't selling as well or they are returns.

Either way unfortunately Rogers hasn't gotten any. Nothing Rogers CAN do. Rogers has no authority over Apple which you fail to understand. Rogers gets what they get from Apple.

In the end you have a choice. You can wait until Rogers gets then which can be another week or so, or you can vote with your wallet. Coming here and blaming Rogers won't do anything as Rogers has no control. I know this for a fact.

Helix1725
I've been here awhile
Just for anyone still wondering.
I was in line at 899 on day one or two.
The next week I moved to 489. Then the next was 169. And recently 168. I don’t care when it comes in. Gets here when it does.

For reference anyone I have seen that has preordered before me has not received it yet. My movement has been purely people dropping out.

So yeah you can get it from Apple but you buy it out right. ANY finance plan is more expensive in the long run that’s life and interest rates. Also EVERY apple release goes like this. Do not use Rogers reservation if you for whatever reason need it day one. Wake up early on release and reserve it from Apple like a normal fanboy or fangirl and pay 1000s of dollars.

And no you are not entitled to anything.
It’s not ridiculous that you have to wait it’s ridiculous that in 2018 you don’t understand the way Apple releases work...

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

@Helix1725 lmao nice post.

I agree.  You gotta pay to play.  If you want to stunt on your friends, family and associates day 1 with the newest apple gear, get it from apple for 100% certainty that you'll have it in hand.  

Gotta pay to play like you said.  

Sendtovadim
I plan to stick around
Another week passed and no movement yet. Funny how now Telus and Bell have stock in my area, but only rogers doesn’t. Bell even carry the stainless steal version too. Im so upset with Rogers. And before you all jump and say it’s Apple. No it is not, my friend works in Bell Corporate and he said it’s a tactic they use. We all know the three major carriers are the same.

The stock depends on the type of contract the carrier signed with Apple.

I hope our organization will switch to Bell and I can have my discount there.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hey guys!

Please read this for the time change this weekend.

" You may not want to use the large Activity complication on the Infograph Modular on Apple Watch Series 4 if you live in a country where the clocks are about to roll back this weekend. That’s because there hasn’t been a software update since the same Daylight Saving Time bug affected users in Australia earlier this month"

https://9to5mac.com/2018/10/26/apple-watch-dst-bug-europe/

I thought it was next weekend for us here in Canada? 🙂 (first sunday in November)

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Silverlight85

Whoops! You are correct! My apologies lol

However yes i wanted to warn many of this so they know that there may well be a bug causing problems if they haven't fixed it yet by next week

U ordered mine on 28 September I was 848 in line now I’m 244 is anyone else have similar time?

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I ordered mine September 25 and I was 91. I’m at 7 now

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I moved to in progress just now! Things are happening!!

I was at #4 for two and a half weeks and it finally went to In Progress today too! 🙀

Kalhlun1234
I've been here awhile
I was at 735 this morning and just checked my status and it has changed to in process!!! So guessing that roger must have gotten stock in or something

JeremyB
I plan to stick around
Mine went from 548 to in progress today. I’m out of the country for 3 weeks starting Saturday and I wondered if anyone knows how long it takes to get the watch after you go into progress? Thank you

Apples1998
I plan to stick around
I was at 20 and now it says “in progress” what does that mean?

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
Friday the latest. 1-3 business days to ship depending on location

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
Means there is one with your name on it and you will get it by end of week hopefully

Apples1998
I plan to stick around
Thank god I’ve been waiting since September