Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mangobug
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

@nasa25 yes according to the sales reps, they did it. I don't know the mechanics of it, just their word. 

qbvbsite1
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my SG 40mm and the process was painless and was in and out in 15 minutes. Loving the new watch 🙂

Shari2
I've Been Around

Hi there,
When you picked up your watch, did you pay anything at the store? Or will it be all on first bill?
atif_kaloodi
I Plan to Stick Around

What would be the apple watch plan? I know it has 1 Gb Data but how about calling? Say if i left my phone home and went to the gym or outside made few calls how would that be count? And how to check data usuage?

Thanks
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @atif_kaloodi

If you have a unlimited calling plan then you won't be charged for minutes. If you have a set amount of minutes per month then the watch will use those minutes as well ( since it uses the same number as ur phone).

Checking data go into the watch app - general - usage

It should show you all that information there!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shari2

As reported by others. You don't pay anything at the store. The taxes and connection fee are billed on your next invoice.
beeching
I've Been Around

I just picked up my silver 40mm watch yesterday and the process was very simple! Rep got the watch from the back, set up all the paperwork, went through all the details and what I would see on my next bill and that was it. He gave me the option of opening the watch in the store or at home and did not require me to activate it in store.
Silverlight85
I'm Here A Lot

It's Thursday! has anyone's status changed yet???

Missamanda_k
I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked and I haven’t moved yet. I think last week was around super time for me when things started to happen
Jer78
I've Been Here Awhile

If anyone wants my 44mm silver that lives in the Ottawa area feel free to contact the Kanata 700 Eagleson store. I’m not going to pay $80+ tax more for the privilege of buying through Rogers than driving to me Apple Store. Not to mention the fact that Rogers is extremely misleading when advertising on my account “add a third line and get $10 off”. Since I only have 1 phone line, my iPad shows as the second line, it’s reasonable to conclude adding cellular Apple Watch qualifies. Nope. In total I’d be paying $365 + tax over 2 years more by going this route. Not would ever be worth it to anyone but to each their own. My pre-order is now up for grabs. Bye Rogers. Thanks for wasting 3 weeks of my time with this preorder nonsense.