cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

I think it will come later today because most of the people got their reservation money back, my watch was shipped Thursday evening, and I got the money back only two hours ago probably it meas that Ups  veichle is in movement with the product

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mangobug

Yup just like I have said many times.. If they ship them out Thrusday / Friday then it usually comes Monday / Tuesday at Best.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nishanthan

The money will get credited once it ships out. ( They usually credit it back when the UPS label has been scanned on the box before shipment).

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

I work for Amazon logistics,  so I know how shipments and warehousing works. That's why I am saying it depengs where your pickup store is located. I am pretty sure that the watch will come later today but I am not sure that I will get it today since roger's employees have to do some paperwork and register that the product is arrived and  then they have to call the customer in order so if they receive 100 watches at my pick up store they will call the first 50 probably becuase if 100 costumers show up at their store right away it will be impossible for them to work.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nishanthan

The Rogers rep all they do is scan it in call the customer. The UPS driver delivers the boxes, scans them in and then places them behind the counter or in the back room. The reps will then scan in and call the customer. No paperwork is done on their end other then checking the boxes showing it's been scanned in and called the customer.

Some store reps actually forget to even call the customers and the phones sit in the back until the customer calls asking about it.

Similar to what u do but not the same... I know this as every launch in there when devices get sent out from the warehouse and when u pick them up at the store and see how it's fine for 6yrs.

Also no. They call all the customers on the list at once. They don't do half and then half.. They either have to call all the customers and leave voicemails and speak to them or don't call at all.

JeremyB
I plan to stick around
I finally have a good plan and don’t want to switch to a share everything plan to take advantage of Rogers easy pay option. Does anyone know if I can do easy pay without a share everything plan? I’ve spoken to 3 reps and get 2 different answers. Thanks for your help.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @JeremyB

Unfortunately as per I know from reading the FAQ and also speaking to the OOP, they will only allow you to do the easy payment if you get a shared everything plan.

atif_kaloodi
I plan to stick around
I picked up my watch, so this is how it went. Went to the rogers store rep tried to activate my watch and in the end she goes since u dont have share everything plan we need to change ur cell phone plan, i said sorry i dont want the watch then . I have $60 10 Gb plan and i do not want to loose it. Walked out and called rogers customer service, lady goes u dont need to get ur cell phone plan change just get no share plan for the watch. Went to the rogers store again told the rep she goes u cant but lets call the customer service and find out... turned out i can . Aded $10 non share data. So happy got my watch.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @atif_kaloodi

Thats good to hear! So I guess some managers are giving the false information then and same with store reps.

Glad to hear you kept ur plan and got it!

JeremyB
I plan to stick around
Thanks for the info. I’ve got the same plan and dont want to lose it. Now that I know it’s possible I will be sure to ensure they give it to me. Thanks a lot for the reply

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

I got my watch today, I called early in the morning and asked what time would they normally get the shipments from ups ( they guy told me around 12ish) so I went there in person around 1:30 pm and got my watch. 

The guys who works their said that after getting the products from ups they wait to get the online paperwork from ''HQ'' and call the customers after but since I was there I showed it from my email that I would receive the product from their store after 15 minutes they started my paperwork it took 20-35 minutes. 

You don't need to get the share everything plan but you are required to pay activation fees plus taxes and a 10dollars extra for you watch fee and 30 dollars for the watch itself so your first payment would be around 94 dollars.

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Reading all the updates of how everyone got their watches today makes me feel dumb. I called Rogers store at 4 thinking if they have it this is the best time to know, the girl who I felt wasn't as helpful as the previous reps I spoke to at their outlet, was very to-the-point and asked if I had got a call. I said no. She did some typing on the keyboard (maybe a few strokes of the keys to make me feel she checked) and said NO!!! Sighhhs I should have gone and asked them right away. I might have had it today. 

Happy for those who have already received. Please share your pics of how it looks 🙂 

Kelz
I've been here awhile
So you got this on easy pay without changing your plan?

Kmin
I've been around

Okay so, just wanted to share my experience for anyone who's still waiting and might have the same thoughts/questions.

If you're still in the queue, Thursday is usually the day each week that watch orders are processed and shipped. If I remember correctly, I was "in progress" Thursday evening. You don't receive an email when it's "in progress", only an email once it ships. I received the "shipped" email on Friday at around 8pm. I notice a lot of stuff happens after your typical 9-5 business hours, so even if it's 4pm on a Friday and you're thinking there's no way it's going to be shipped out now, it still might.

Even once the watch arrives at the store, your reservation status will still just show "shipped". My watch arrived yesterday (Monday) and I didn't receive a call from the store. I called in the evening to check, and they had received a shipment but hadn't opened and added the products to inventory yet (very annoying to hear when you're waiting lol). They took my name/number and said they'd give me a call back once they did. They called me around 8pm and told me it was ready, so I'm picking it up today.

So your store may or may not call, Friday night shipments seem to typically come on Monday, maybe Tuesday (I live east of Toronto, Durham Region). And it's hard to tell if it has arrived if they don't call you, so you might have to make the phone call.

Such an annoying process and wait, but I can't wait to FINALLY pick it up after work. 🙂

(40mm Space Grey btw, I reserved a week before release, and was around #90 in the queue.)

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@Kmin very nicely summarized our 1 month struggle. Yes I agree with what you said and have faced every cent of this. I called the Rogers center yesterday before leaving work, and it felt they haven't added their delivery to the system. The rep checked on the computer and said there is nothing under my name. I plan to walk in today, I literally cannot wait anymore. 

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

So my advice to you is that don't ask if they have received your watch, just ask if they got their shipment from ups if not ask them normally what time they receive it and then go around that time.

If you watch was moved from progress to shipped Thursday it should have arrived yesterday or today morning.

I got my watch and went in person before they called me because I knew what time they would get the shipments from ups normally. 

Sorry if my English, I am an international student who started to study English properly last year. 

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

Folks just a heads up that you have to have your iPhone with the latest Ios in order to pair/sync it with your watch. 

Don't try to do the update at Rogers because their internet is super slow

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

@Nishanthan good point.  

That was one of the issues I had thought about as well.  People trying to update to iOS 12 in store LOL

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Hey all, so I got my watch today. It took the rogers center reps literally an hour to add it to my account. Once done he had told me this is 1+1 meaning I would get 2 gigs of data, however, in the rogers app I could no where see that. Also once when home and I paired my watch with my phone, I got an error saying cellular not setup. I have tried but my cellular is not connected. What have I done wrong during the setup that cellular isn't working? Also I haven't put any sim inside my watch, as I know it already comes with an inbuilt sim.

dustonf
I plan to stick around
Reboot your phone and watch. Ensure both are on the latest OS. Run the set up again.

Have you tried that?

Good to hear you have your watch!

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Hey guys, my cellular is still not working. In my iPhone when I go in iWatch-> My Watch -> Cellular -> I see Rogers as a plan but "Not in use". Later I unpaired my device and tried again. The step where I was supposed to setup cellular services threw an error WS300. I cannot proceed now. Anyone who saw such a problem?