Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @jerryedmonds

They have 3 days holding period. After those 3 days they will be allowed to sell it to someone else.

So my suggestion is to contact the store when they call you or u call them and speak to the store manager. Let them know you won't be coming back until Friday / Saturday for pick up

Thats the only way to insure that they will hold it for you.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for your help! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I spoke to the store guys on Saturday, and he confirmed that we don't receive anything over the weekend, so best case is Monday or Tuesday to receive it. I will give the store a call later today to see. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I think it will come later today because most of the people got their reservation money back, my watch was shipped Thursday evening, and I got the money back only two hours ago probably it meas that Ups  veichle is in movement with the product

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mangobug

Yup just like I have said many times.. If they ship them out Thrusday / Friday then it usually comes Monday / Tuesday at Best.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Nishanthan

The money will get credited once it ships out. ( They usually credit it back when the UPS label has been scanned on the box before shipment).
I Plan to Stick Around

I work for Amazon logistics,  so I know how shipments and warehousing works. That's why I am saying it depengs where your pickup store is located. I am pretty sure that the watch will come later today but I am not sure that I will get it today since roger's employees have to do some paperwork and register that the product is arrived and  then they have to call the customer in order so if they receive 100 watches at my pick up store they will call the first 50 probably becuase if 100 costumers show up at their store right away it will be impossible for them to work.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Nishanthan

The Rogers rep all they do is scan it in call the customer. The UPS driver delivers the boxes, scans them in and then places them behind the counter or in the back room. The reps will then scan in and call the customer. No paperwork is done on their end other then checking the boxes showing it's been scanned in and called the customer.

Some store reps actually forget to even call the customers and the phones sit in the back until the customer calls asking about it.

Similar to what u do but not the same... I know this as every launch in there when devices get sent out from the warehouse and when u pick them up at the store and see how it's fine for 6yrs.

Also no. They call all the customers on the list at once. They don't do half and then half.. They either have to call all the customers and leave voicemails and speak to them or don't call at all.
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally have a good plan and don’t want to switch to a share everything plan to take advantage of Rogers easy pay option. Does anyone know if I can do easy pay without a share everything plan? I’ve spoken to 3 reps and get 2 different answers. Thanks for your help.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeremyB

Unfortunately as per I know from reading the FAQ and also speaking to the OOP, they will only allow you to do the easy payment if you get a shared everything plan.
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.