Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Just in the past week the Apple site has been saying no stock until Nov 16th for most models.  This is something new.  Just need to check back often or sign up for alerts on istocknow.com

You can signup for an account there, add your notification for watch model and desired Apple stores and even download the Telegram app from the iOS app store and a notification will come right to your phone once the item is in stock in the location(s) you selected.  You'll also receive an email as well.  That's how I snagged my gold 44mm a couple weeks ago from Mapleview.  

I Plan to Stick Around

If they ship today. When should I receive it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cpressault21

Monday or Tuesday the latest. They don't do delivery on the weekends unless special instructions on Rogers to UPS ( it's rare and only on launch day they do this).
I Plan to Stick Around

I called the Rogers store to check if they had received my watch today, the girl said even though they don't have it today, I can call back and check tomorrow. Later in the evening I got an email stating the watch has been shipped. Best case Saturday or Monday I should have it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

I received an email saying that my watch was shipped yesterday around 2ish so it was on its way to the store it means that they should have received it right? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Nishanthan

UPS picks up the items at 8pm EST from the warehouse. They send the emails out before hand so u know it's being shipped out.

So it means most likely Monday / Tuesday delivery. It may come in today but we shall see. Sometimes it won't unless Rogers pays extra for Saturday delivery to the stores.
I Plan to Stick Around

My 44 silver aw4 has been shipped and I noticed that Rogers has already returned my reservation fee. Why is that? I thought they were to return it when I pick up my device? It was shipped late on Friday. But I haven’t had a call or anything saying that it’s been delivered. Should I be worried?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jerryedmonds

They return that if once it's cancelled or its been shipped... So you are fine.

Once again. UPS does not deliver on the weekends. Only do a Saturday delivery IG Rogers pays for it and it has to be a heavy delivery number in order for this to happen. So you don't need to worry.

The store will get it at some point today. I would give them a call in the afternoon and see..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you. I’m out of the province til Friday so I’m hoping they don’t receive it just yet. Or are at least able to hold it for me