cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Holy mother of God...my status says "IN PROGRESS".  After starting at 488, it only took a month to get to "in progress".

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around
not yet 😧

@mangobug

Mine went to in progress and was shipped out the Thursday before the Thanksgiving weekend, I called the next day to see if they had received it and they hadn't yet. They called me around noon on Tuesday saying it was in and I picked it up that day. I am however only about 4 hours north of the Toronto area which from what I've read here is where two of the warehouses are located. 

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@ashley-621thank you for sharing your experience. I will check on call today, but realistically it should be Monday/Tuesday to be delivered. 

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

Has anyone receive an email when the status changed into '' progress''

Has anyone received an email when  the progress changed into ''shipped''? 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nishanthan

You won't receive a email when it changes to IN PROGRESS.. You will only receive a email when the item ships out.

Where did you actually buy the Apple watches? It says no stock till nov 16 everywhere near me.

Sendtovadim
I plan to stick around
You can get apple watches at Apple store or backorder on Rogers online.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

Just in the past week the Apple site has been saying no stock until Nov 16th for most models.  This is something new.  Just need to check back often or sign up for alerts on istocknow.com

You can signup for an account there, add your notification for watch model and desired Apple stores and even download the Telegram app from the iOS app store and a notification will come right to your phone once the item is in stock in the location(s) you selected.  You'll also receive an email as well.  That's how I snagged my gold 44mm a couple weeks ago from Mapleview.  

cpresseault21
I plan to stick around
If they ship today. When should I receive it

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @cpressault21

Monday or Tuesday the latest. They don't do delivery on the weekends unless special instructions on Rogers to UPS ( it's rare and only on launch day they do this).

mangobug
I plan to stick around

I called the Rogers store to check if they had received my watch today, the girl said even though they don't have it today, I can call back and check tomorrow. Later in the evening I got an email stating the watch has been shipped. Best case Saturday or Monday I should have it. 

cpresseault21
I plan to stick around
Thanks

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

I received an email saying that my watch was shipped yesterday around 2ish so it was on its way to the store it means that they should have received it right? 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nishanthan

UPS picks up the items at 8pm EST from the warehouse. They send the emails out before hand so u know it's being shipped out.

So it means most likely Monday / Tuesday delivery. It may come in today but we shall see. Sometimes it won't unless Rogers pays extra for Saturday delivery to the stores.

jerryedmonds
I plan to stick around
My 44 silver aw4 has been shipped and I noticed that Rogers has already returned my reservation fee. Why is that? I thought they were to return it when I pick up my device? It was shipped late on Friday. But I haven’t had a call or anything saying that it’s been delivered. Should I be worried?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @jerryedmonds

They return that if once it's cancelled or its been shipped... So you are fine.

Once again. UPS does not deliver on the weekends. Only do a Saturday delivery IG Rogers pays for it and it has to be a heavy delivery number in order for this to happen. So you don't need to worry.

The store will get it at some point today. I would give them a call in the afternoon and see..

jerryedmonds
I plan to stick around
Thank you. I’m out of the province til Friday so I’m hoping they don’t receive it just yet. Or are at least able to hold it for me

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @jerryedmonds

They have 3 days holding period. After those 3 days they will be allowed to sell it to someone else.

So my suggestion is to contact the store when they call you or u call them and speak to the store manager. Let them know you won't be coming back until Friday / Saturday for pick up

Thats the only way to insure that they will hold it for you.

jerryedmonds
I plan to stick around
Thank you for your help! 🙂

mangobug
I plan to stick around

I spoke to the store guys on Saturday, and he confirmed that we don't receive anything over the weekend, so best case is Monday or Tuesday to receive it. I will give the store a call later today to see.