Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

@Jdtc what number are you on the waiting list and how long have you been waiting?

I have dropped 2 spots in 7 days, thats just nuts. I wish i had the extra cash to buy it outright but the monthly payment option is so nice

I'm Here A Lot

I am currently at position 11 and I have been sitting here since September 25/27, obviously if I had the extra money I wouldn’t be trying to do the month to month but that’s a lot easier then $$$ out of my pocket.
I Plan to Stick Around

omg! i just went from 137 to 34!!! wooo hooo

44mm silver

I Plan to Stick Around

That's great! 

I'm Here A Lot

I just went from 10 to 4 for 40mm silver!
I've Been Here Awhile

Good to hear! I just went from 309 to 134 in 2 hours
I Plan to Stick Around

yay, we're finally seeing some action. someone did mention rogers seems to only ship on wed and thurs tho so hopefully we dont have to wait another week.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Tonybrighton nice!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I went from 20 to in progress for the 44 silver. Does anyone know how long it takes from in progress to it being shipped to the store? I’m now away on holidays in another province (Halifax) and you only have 3 days to pick up your device once it’s delivered to the store 😕 I will be SO livid if I’ve waited this long and then it turns out i can’t get my pre order.. I really hope that a family member can pick the watch up. Maybe the store could email me the contract, I sign it and send it back? What’s everyones thoughts?
I Plan to Stick Around

I went from 54 to 10 and still open for the 40mm silver. Another user posted that they seem to ship wednesday or thursday evening and i agree. Hoping it doesn't take that long but hopefully should see some action next week. YAY