Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nasa25
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Not sure if anyone has even thought about this, but if you have a series 3 LTE and were planning on getting a series 4 LTE watch, and using both of them with cellular service on the same iPhone, just know that it is NOT currently possible.

Only one Apple Watch cellular service per iPhone is currently possible.  I know Maude mentioned this in her FAQ's but for curiousity sake I contacted Apple to see if this was a carrier limitation or a hardware/software limitation.  Turns out that it's a hardware/software limitation.  

So for those of you that use multiple watches on the same iPhone (via auto switch) just know that the optimal setup is one LTE watch and as many wifi only watches as your heart desires.  

Nate2
I've Been Around

YEAH

I was 438 2 days ago and i was like bruh i drop one place a day.. but now i just drop 190!! Keep it up guys we will get our watch soon!

stjamieson
I Plan to Stick Around

Woohoo!
I went from #4 to it being shipped in a matter of a couple of hours
qbvbsite1
I Plan to Stick Around

Then theirs me... still 167 for 40mm SG 😞

DannyOnThat
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the email: Being shipped. So excited!!!
Ducker
I Plan to Stick Around

I stopped checking for a couple days when there didn’t seem to be any movement...when I saw some excitement here I went to check and I’m down from about 350 to 128! 44mm SG
Mom74
I'm Here A Lot

I'm there to cple days now. So that's my question how long do we sit here till we get shipping notice?????
Sendtovadim
I Plan to Stick Around

I would call the store and ask if they received the item.
stjamieson
I Plan to Stick Around

So it looks like I may have ended up pre-ordering two of the same device. One of them has shipped and the other is sitting "open". I don't want to cancel the open one, just in case it does something to the other one. Does anyone know what happens if they ship out the second watch and I don't pick it up? Am I charged for it?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stjamieson

You won't be charged. It will be given to another customer in the store asking for it.