Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @papushana

Unfortunately you won't get the answer you want. They haven't gone public to let anyone know what's happening other then issues with the system.

I do know whoever that Telus and Bell are short on the 44MM. I was able to get the Apple Watch Series 4 Stainless Steel Milanese Loop cellular 44MM and that was the last time I saw any Telus store other then Yorkdale have it ( I'm in Scarborough). Bell stores haven't received much stock either and some are still waiting for their pre orders.

Its weird.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple store getting their stocks now. 

sq1.JPG

sq1-2.JPG

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wish my number would move...it's only going down due to cancellations :(... Currently at #170 for the 40mm SG

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I feel your pain I forgot to preorder and only ordered it 2 weeks ago. I was 880 now Im 662, and that number did not move in the last 3-4 days. I guess they are really short on the 44mm. I heard from a rogers store manager it’s due to apple strangling the supply. Because these watches are now available at the Apple stores, but not rogers stores.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I checked my local Apple store and they have some in stock, they didn’t yesterday when I checked. A part of me is wanting to say forget it and make the drive to my nearest Apple store, which is 2.5 hours away, and just purchase it outright. The idea of financing it really appealed to me but from the looks of things, it could be a while before I see anything.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Better to get it from Apple and pay up front. Save yourself the $30-40 profit margin that Rogers bakes in on top of the msrp.

So you save yourself money and the hassle of having to wait and go to the Rogers store to pick up the watch and activate it. Better to pick it up, leave with a sealed box and pair/activate it at home at your leisure.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Financing with Rogers is a huge plus. However, I wasn't expecting such a delay. Also the lack of information shows how clueless they are. I mean if this is apple's fault then just blame them openly rather than saying "we don't know". Such incidents can be managed better. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers has the worst customer service, Just talked to one of them through the live chat. 

They didn't answer what's going on or when we will receive the watches.  I have been 419 for the past two weeks for AWS4 44MM and got shifted to 320 last Friday and now I'm 318.  They should add more tracking systems or tell us when we will get our watches. It's just ridiculous. 

If I won't get my watch or get shifted at least top 50 before Friday, going to cancel my order 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just cancelled all of our pre orders. I bought mine outright from Apple last week and the wife and I bought hers today at SQ 1 Apple store.. we’re broke now but couldn’t wait on Rogers.. my family was going to take advantage of the $0 up front but they asked me to cancel theirs and they won’t be getting one now. Sorry Rogers
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Nishanthan I am sitting on 313, pretty close to you. I don't think so I will be buying the watch on my credit/debit card, so better off wait. But yes a lot of people are losing their patience.