cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Nixle32
I plan to stick around

There's 16 remaining on best buy website GPS only model in the 44mm Space Grey Alumimium with black sport loop variant for those who don't want it with cellular connectivity.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Aspect22

That's true however No carrier offers ship to home option for the Apple Watch..... In order to get the Apple Watch on financing, you need to go to the carriers store and do it that way. If you have a watch from Apple outright then you can activate it over the phone with them or online. Telus and Bell only allow you to get the watch at their stores for financing. Outright purchases can be made online however.

Thats how it rolls down here. Can't do anything about it. if some can't wait they can try going to Apple buying it outright if they wish. If they want to finance it they have to wait and get it at the store. Unfortunately no carrier seems to have stock anyways.

Aspect22
I plan to stick around
Also showing a 44mm SG with cellular in stock at Best Buy mobile yorkdale

Aspect22
I plan to stick around
Fair enough, @Meowmix.. I just think it’s strange is all. Thanks for the clarification

Nick36
I plan to stick around
I got mine yesterday! AW 4 44mm Space Grey. It was shipped Friday night and received at my local Rogers store yesterday. I had to call because nobody called me. The guy said they had it but wouldn’t have time to add it in the system and to go get it the next day (today). I told him no and to add it in his system as I would be there in the next 30 minutes.
Anyway, activation was easy. They added a line to my account associated with the watch, then I paired the watch in the apple watch app. That opened up the Rogers page and I selected the new line and it was done.
The watch itself is amazing!

birdbond2001
I've been here awhile

omg , really ??? because my watch and iphone from process become to shipping last friday , and i didn't get any call and any email until today , my watch and iphone still shipping , i think i should have to go to store and ask them today .

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
I’m really enjoying my gold aluminum 44mm AW4. The screen is unbelievable.

I don’t know why though, but I think I stlll prefer my 42mm Nike edition AW3. The size is just absolutely perfect whereas the 44mm is a tad to big, comfort wise. Also I know that the red dot gets tons of hate but I love it.

I still love my setup though. AW4 wifi only for the office. AW3 LTE for home, running, sports. I’m definitely happy that I took the money saved from not getting the Xs Max and pumped it into an AW4. The watch is absolutely the winner out of all that was launched a few weeks ago.

Mom74
I'm here a lot
Yes I'm aware of the aw4 I'm currently amongst the waiting patiently crowd of reservations. I just assumed that it wasn't on the site before I ordered mine but that makes sense.

Yes! That's what I meant lol thank you

dustonf
I plan to stick around
Picked up my S4 AW LTE at Apple the other day, no activation issues.

Still sitting at 18 OPEN for the wife’s silver 44 w/Rogers

Got my watch today!

Heads up, for whatever reason, Fourth Ave St Catharines Rogers DID NOT call us to tell us it was in - despite it arriving yesterday. My husband just so happened to call so he could surprise me after a rough day at work. So if you are waiting for a call, it may be worth calling the store.

They didn’t activate it, but gave my husband a SIM card and told him it had to go inside the watch???? I better not be charged for this SIM card. I’ll be calling tomorrow.

So far, I love the watch. I hope you all get yours super quick.

dustonf
I plan to stick around
Sim is built in, clearly lack of knowledge at store level 😞

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

what number were you?

birdbond2001
I've been here awhile

Finally , i got my apple watch and iphone xs max , afternoon i went to rogers store which location i pre-oder  , and they tell me,  ur phone was coming on Monday , and it's fist of iphone and first of watch come to they store ,  but they don't have time to called to customer to pick up the phone and watch  , and today  they call to some customer and me  to  pick phone and watch , but  my phone is not available , yeah , because i sell my iphone x on monday , so i don't have phone now , anyway , today i got my new iphone and new apple watch s4 , its's my birthday present. 

Can someone give me a straight answer as to what they delay on the pre orders are your reps in store and the ones on the phone have no answers on when they are shipping and none of the stores have received any. I’ve been 8th in line for a 44mm grey for the past week and haven’t moved in line and says it’s still open. Come on and get your act together and let your customers know what the heck is going on.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @papushana

Unfortunately you won't get the answer you want. They haven't gone public to let anyone know what's happening other then issues with the system.

I do know whoever that Telus and Bell are short on the 44MM. I was able to get the Apple Watch Series 4 Stainless Steel Milanese Loop cellular 44MM and that was the last time I saw any Telus store other then Yorkdale have it ( I'm in Scarborough). Bell stores haven't received much stock either and some are still waiting for their pre orders.

Its weird.

atif_kaloodi
I plan to stick around

Apple store getting their stocks now. 

sq1.JPG

sq1-2.JPG

qbvbsite1
I plan to stick around

I wish my number would move...it's only going down due to cancellations :(... Currently at #170 for the 40mm SG

Sendtovadim
I plan to stick around
I feel your pain I forgot to preorder and only ordered it 2 weeks ago. I was 880 now Im 662, and that number did not move in the last 3-4 days. I guess they are really short on the 44mm. I heard from a rogers store manager it’s due to apple strangling the supply. Because these watches are now available at the Apple stores, but not rogers stores.

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I checked my local Apple store and they have some in stock, they didn’t yesterday when I checked. A part of me is wanting to say forget it and make the drive to my nearest Apple store, which is 2.5 hours away, and just purchase it outright. The idea of financing it really appealed to me but from the looks of things, it could be a while before I see anything.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Better to get it from Apple and pay up front. Save yourself the $30-40 profit margin that Rogers bakes in on top of the msrp.

So you save yourself money and the hassle of having to wait and go to the Rogers store to pick up the watch and activate it. Better to pick it up, leave with a sealed box and pair/activate it at home at your leisure.