Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Sitting on 313 since yesterday. Very disappointing. I thought this week might be quicker. Anyone who has received their package? 

I'm Here A Lot

Funny how that is , I got the iPad on financing and it shipped to home. I don't see why they couldn't do the same with the watch.
I Plan to Stick Around

I moved one spot so far today. I’m sure it was just someone cancelling but I’m one step closer to finally getting one. I was hopeful last week when people had a lot of movement, the lack of movement so far is concerning but I’m not surprised.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mom74

The iPad is not a new product.... They have plenty of them sitting at the warehouse. The Apple Watch Series 4 just came out 2 weeks ago and no carrier even has any stock. Telus and Bell barely have stock in store let alone online purchase full pop.

Apple is the only one that has stock. That's because they take 80% of their own stock and out it towards their own stores and pre orders.
I Plan to Stick Around

I think he/she meant that it doesn’t really make sense why a cellular iPad purchased on financing can be shipped to home whereas a cellular Apple Watch purchased on financing must be purchased in-store...

I don’t think this protocol is reflective of limited stock availability.
I Plan to Stick Around

There's 16 remaining on best buy website GPS only model in the 44mm Space Grey Alumimium with black sport loop variant for those who don't want it with cellular connectivity.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Aspect22

That's true however No carrier offers ship to home option for the Apple Watch..... In order to get the Apple Watch on financing, you need to go to the carriers store and do it that way. If you have a watch from Apple outright then you can activate it over the phone with them or online. Telus and Bell only allow you to get the watch at their stores for financing. Outright purchases can be made online however.

Thats how it rolls down here. Can't do anything about it. if some can't wait they can try going to Apple buying it outright if they wish. If they want to finance it they have to wait and get it at the store. Unfortunately no carrier seems to have stock anyways.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also showing a 44mm SG with cellular in stock at Best Buy mobile yorkdale
I Plan to Stick Around

Fair enough, @Meowmix.. I just think it’s strange is all. Thanks for the clarification
I Plan to Stick Around

I got mine yesterday! AW 4 44mm Space Grey. It was shipped Friday night and received at my local Rogers store yesterday. I had to call because nobody called me. The guy said they had it but wouldn’t have time to add it in the system and to go get it the next day (today). I told him no and to add it in his system as I would be there in the next 30 minutes.
Anyway, activation was easy. They added a line to my account associated with the watch, then I paired the watch in the apple watch app. That opened up the Rogers page and I selected the new line and it was done.
The watch itself is amazing!