Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

@Ducker that's great man !! which bands did you order? And how much? 

I Plan to Stick Around

I bumped up 3 spots from last night. Hope they are still working over the weekend. Anyone's status changed from last night?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just a heads up for those getting the gold aluminum model (as opposed to the stainless steel that Rogers doesn’t offer).

The watch case looks like more of a proper dark yellow gold indoors under unnatural lighting but in natural lighting situations (moreso pronounced under dim natural light situations) the case looks more rose gold. Just keep that in mind so you aren’t surprised when seeing the watch in real life.

I've Been Here Awhile

Mine changed from 822 to 821

I've Been Here Awhile

ive been at 64 for 3 days now( 44 grey) ...hopefully i get it before my trip to europe next week :s

I Plan to Stick Around

Bumped up 4 spots on a Saturday. Looks promising 

I Plan to Stick Around

I moved one spot. It seems that the 40mm silver aluminum are at a stand still of some sort.
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree, I ordered the 44mm Silver and it too, is taking its sweet time..

I Plan to Stick Around

Pretty bad when you pass by a Bell and a "The Source" store having promos about the Apple Watch 4 and you're offered one while walking by the Rideau Store in Ottawa but you cant even get an email from Rogers saying what the heck is going on to their customers. Just pathetic if you ask me!!! Rogers needs to communicate better with their customers, not let us hanging high and dry! Bell and Telus does a better job at it... why cant you??? Why cant you??? Seriously displeased !

Highlighted
I've Been Around

So I got a shipping confirmation email Saturday stating that my AW4 was on it's way - BUT it's the wrong model?! When I view my Device Reservation it still displays the correct model and my status is still "Open" (at #3 since last week). 

I went into a Rogers store AND called customer service - neither could give me any information. Even over the phone the representative couldn't look up my Device Reservation information, couldn't look into the Order ID of the incorrect device order and couldn't tell me whether the delivery of the wrong model would cancel my correct Device Reservation. After nearly an hour waiting to talk to them, he told me to just wait until it was delivered and have the store representatives 'order me a new one' if it was wrong. 

This whole process has been exhausting.