cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mangobug

Unless they get a hugr shipment then it will be another month 😞

Has she turned off the phone and trying to use just cellular on the watch?

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix I don't think shipment is a problem. We are talking about Apple and Rogers, they are not some amateur startups. Also rogers has done this thing many times in the past, so managing shouldn't be a problem as well. The only thing that is left is the technical side. There must be some connectivity problems. Which is still strange but not unusual. 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mangobug

I think you misunderstood.... I said they are holding back due to the issues they are having with the activations. So it makes sense they haven't shipped them out due to it until they clear this up...

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix oh yes you are correct. Of all the companies in the world it had to be our service provider. Kinda sucks to know how unlucky are we 😄

Nixle32
I plan to stick around

Just got mine from bestbuy (44mm space grey), screen is outstanding 🙂

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

I messed up big time last night.  Was browsing best buy's website half asleep and found a gold 44mm wifi only.  Was too lazy to go get my credit card and obviously it's now sold out lol

Only have myself to blame.  I could have totally avoided the apple stock game where I have to check like 8 times a day lol

luvboatcapn
I plan to stick around

@jimmyjam67

Yup! Works like a champ. Went for a walk last night and left the phone at home and called me during it. She also tested it today at work tip her phone off and wi-fi disabled. Called me and has sent a variety of texts. Hopefully this is an indication that things might be getting better and Rogers finally starts shipping some new ones out to the others on the reservation list (myself included!!!!)

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@nasa25 holy moly !!! must feel bad at this point. At least you are still in our boat 😄

nasa25

@mangobug lol I'm not too concerned

I just got my AW3 connected to cellular after an epic battle through error codes and re-registering of my lines.  Plus I just got the AW3 like 3 weeks ago (upgraded from an OG watch that I had since launch day back in 2015).  So it's still pretty new and fun to me.

I want the AW4 but I'm not dying for it because the 3 is holding me over.  I might just order it online from Apple (wifi only model) and wait a month for it to arrive as opposed to constantly checking apple store stock.  The AW4 will just be my work watch but my AW3 (with cellular) is just so good I'm totally content at this point.  

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@nasa25 lucky you. This will be my first smart watch. I didn't like the UX of the previous versions too much to actually leave behind my traditional wrist watch and fitbit. But probably time to move on. and yes you can imagine how excited was I, now more anxious to get it. 

nasa25

@mangobug  From what I've heard and seen online, the epicness of that AW4 screen will be worth the wait!

Hope Rogers can get them in soon so you can get up and running with it. 

You can also get it through Best Buy or Apple and probably have it sooner.  Obviously you'd have to pay full pop up front, but you'd also save between $30-40 as Rogers has marked up the price of their Apple Watches by that amount for some reason.   

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
On a previous page someone was on the Apple site and even to get one from the site and have it shipped was 3-4 weeks and to pick up at store was “unavailable” . I’m just assuming that Apple inventory or lack there of could have something to do with why Rogers doesn’t have any.
Like I said, it’s just an assumption. I contacted my local Rogers and they were not very forthcoming with information as to if they are even expected to get any soon or if people are wasting time checking online everyday.
Patience is not something I am well equipped with lol.

nasa25

@Missamanda_k it depends on the model you want

Most GTA Apple stores have plenty of 40mm available in both wifi only and wifi+cellular

44mm is a different story.  Not too much stock around.  I see Sherway just got a shipment of 44mm silver WIFI ONLY watches but that probably won't last too long

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I ordered the cellular 40mm silver aluminum AW. I’m also In Manitoba and I don’t know where they get their stock from. I’m hopeful for the upcoming weeks that something will change. Thanks for the info!

nasa25

@Missamanda_k I just checked and the Polo Park apple store has pretty much every 40mm aluminum cellular model available

silver, space gray and gold.  You'd just order it through apple.ca, pay for it online and pick up in store

Although like I said you'd be paying the full pop of $649 plus tax up front.  But you'd have the watch today and could most likely be up and running with your cellular plan today.  

KC1996
I've been here awhile

So I've ordered my gold 44 stainless steal from apple. Pretty much no 44s around Ontario at all and ive been quoted 3 to 4 weeks. I agree that its the 44s that seem to be out of stock everywhere and im sure Rogers wont have got their delivery. 

Pretty sure a Billion$ company like Apple know what they are doing and driving the need  - just look at this thread! how long and how passionate people are to get it! I have been checking everyday to see if any land in any of the stores. No luck.  Clever apple 🙂 know exactly how to push our buttons

nasa25

@KC1996 congrats on the stainless steel 44mm gold.

You bought from apple.ca for delivery in about a month right?  Apple typically ships out quicker anyways so you might have it within like 2-3 weeks as opposed to 4.

atif_kaloodi
I plan to stick around

Correction a Trillion $ company 🙂 

Nevenka13
I'm here a lot

I just checked my reservation.  I have been stuck at #49 for 3 days. I checked this morning at I was still at 49. Just checked a minute ago and I am currently #10. For the 44 mm gold

Aspect22
I plan to stick around
I just went from 163 (an hour ago) to 113 for 44mm silver