Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @mangobug

Unless they get a hugr shipment then it will be another month 😞
jimmyjam67
I'm Here A Lot

Has she turned off the phone and trying to use just cellular on the watch?
mangobug
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I don't think shipment is a problem. We are talking about Apple and Rogers, they are not some amateur startups. Also rogers has done this thing many times in the past, so managing shouldn't be a problem as well. The only thing that is left is the technical side. There must be some connectivity problems. Which is still strange but not unusual. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mangobug

I think you misunderstood.... I said they are holding back due to the issues they are having with the activations. So it makes sense they haven't shipped them out due to it until they clear this up...

mangobug
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix oh yes you are correct. Of all the companies in the world it had to be our service provider. Kinda sucks to know how unlucky are we 😄

Nixle32
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got mine from bestbuy (44mm space grey), screen is outstanding 🙂

nasa25
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I messed up big time last night.  Was browsing best buy's website half asleep and found a gold 44mm wifi only.  Was too lazy to go get my credit card and obviously it's now sold out lol

Only have myself to blame.  I could have totally avoided the apple stock game where I have to check like 8 times a day lol

luvboatcapn
I Plan to Stick Around

@jimmyjam67

Yup! Works like a champ. Went for a walk last night and left the phone at home and called me during it. She also tested it today at work tip her phone off and wi-fi disabled. Called me and has sent a variety of texts. Hopefully this is an indication that things might be getting better and Rogers finally starts shipping some new ones out to the others on the reservation list (myself included!!!!)

mangobug
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 holy moly !!! must feel bad at this point. At least you are still in our boat 😄

nasa25
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mangobug lol I'm not too concerned

I just got my AW3 connected to cellular after an epic battle through error codes and re-registering of my lines.  Plus I just got the AW3 like 3 weeks ago (upgraded from an OG watch that I had since launch day back in 2015).  So it's still pretty new and fun to me.

I want the AW4 but I'm not dying for it because the 3 is holding me over.  I might just order it online from Apple (wifi only model) and wait a month for it to arrive as opposed to constantly checking apple store stock.  The AW4 will just be my work watch but my AW3 (with cellular) is just so good I'm totally content at this point.