cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Ducker
I plan to stick around
Anyone know if there’s a reserve and pickup site for the Watch as there is for iPhone? I think I’m giving up on Rogers for this one, and I really only need the GPS model.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @zubair1177

Most store if not all do not have any stock other then some reservation ones that were sent out.

Only Bell, Telus and Best Buy at the moment have them available in store.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Ducker

I am not sure since it's only allowing me to purchase on the site. No option for store reservation and pick up.

Hmm let me try and see.

EDIT - Pick up option is there however it' shows " unavailable for pick up " on all Apple stores in the GTA.

DannyOnThat
I plan to stick around

I have checked with Rogers stores in Ottawa yesterday and today also and none have received any either!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @DannyOnThat

Thats because most stores won't get any until pre orders have been fillfuled. That's the only thing that's been going around in stores as well.

Once those have been fillfuled and the systems are up and running without problems, then the stores will get stock.

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

Thanks @Meowmix I pre-ordered and sitting on Position #1 since a week now or may be bit over a week! 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @zubair1177

Yeah it may be a longer wait until they figure out the issues and they get stock.

Hopefully it's not a long wait though.

Ducker
I plan to stick around
Hey Meowmix,
Yeah, I saw that on the Apple Store app. Same in MTL...no stock. It’s showing Oct 25-Nov 1st delivery.
I’m wondering if they update stock in every morning as they do with the phones. That’s how I got my last 3 phones (6Plus, 7plus, Xs Max).

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Ducker

They update them every morning around 7:30-8am EST. So i would check back and see if they show for in store pick up.

If they do, immediately do it and go get it!

Ducker
I plan to stick around
Ok, will do!

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I just checked my reservation. I moved up one in the queue for the 40 mm silver AW! Yay progress!

Nick36
I plan to stick around
Sorry to be that guy, but that’s probably a cancellation..

atif_kaloodi
I plan to stick around

Still at the same spot. 

27-09-18.JPG

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @atif_kaloodi

Yeah seems to be no movement yet.

I'm pretty sure Rogers is holding back due to the system issue with the activations

catdawson68
I've been here awhile
Sorry when I asked my first question it was my first time doing the reservation system . I had. No idea how it worked . So I posted and wanted to know how it worked . I’ve only been with Rogers for 6 months . Didn’t mean to ask a dumb question I just wanted to know how it worked . 🤔

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @catdawson68

Never be sorry! You can always ask any questions you have!

luvboatcapn
I plan to stick around

Picked up my wife's 40mm Gold Series 4 last night at my local Rogers store I had the watch shipped to. Process took about 12 minutes in-store as it was the first one they have activated/seen in store. Pretty painless and the woman that helped me was professional and helpful. She apologized a few times for having to follow the "cheat sheet" that Rogers has provided the stores with to activate the watches but insisted she wanted to get it right.

She went to open it and I objected...she told me they were supposed to but understood the desire to have it not open (especially being a surprise for my wife) and ultimately honoured my request. Taxes on my next bill. Pretty smooth overall.

Wife cracked it open last night and had zero trouble pairing it with her phone and activating cellular. No error messages. Her watch was originally number #6 in the reservation system for ship to store.

Still no sign of movement on my 44mm Space Grey...been locked into #3 for about a week now although if I can remember through the fog of sleep deprivation back to September 14th I started at #26 so either a bunch cancelled or some people got watches. I hope we start to see movement soon though...my wife keeps trying to make me jealous (it's working!!!!).

dustonf
I plan to stick around
Nice story! Happy for your wife!

My fiancé was thinking about the 40mm but decided to go with the 44. So we’re stuck waiting for them to ship, it’s nice knowing Rogers is shipping the 40mm at least so we know they aren’t holding back do to technical reasons.

jeff27
I plan to stick around

Same with me, no movement and I'm #6.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @luvboatcapn

Great to hear that your wife got hers!!!

Yeah seems like a slow movement!

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Guys I got bumped up one position (454 now). Can't imagine waiting for a month. I hope once they start the shipping it is really fast. They are really making us wait.