cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Nixle32
I plan to stick around
Meowmix not in-store but available to buy right away online with free shipping.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nixle32

Yes i seen that this morning at8am and then disappeared lol.

Thats good that they have a few left

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nick36

Unfortunately Apple is allowing them to do it. The same with AppleCare+. They are charging you $14 per month. That's $336 for 2yrs. That's almost $80 more then what Apple offers it.

dustonf
I plan to stick around
I thought about getting the gold AW but after seeing the aluminum one in stores I was a bit turned off, the gold SS AW is beautiful but too much $$$ for me lol.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @dustonf

I have the Apple Watch Series 4 Stainless Steel Milanese Loop 44MM Space Black and that's $46 per month or $1,100 outright lol. It's expensive

mantisfs
I've been here awhile
thanks I got bumped up by one... this is crazy

Nick36
I plan to stick around
@Meowmix

How did you get that one? I can only get the sport model through Rogers..

luvboatcapn
I plan to stick around

You can get you Apple Watch through Rogers (when they get stock of course) and then add Applecare+ through Apple as long as you do it within 60 days right?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nick36

Telus. They offer that one with Bell. They just started efforing it this year. Only Bell has it last year with the AW3. So i think Rogers won't get it until later on or next year with the newer model.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @luvboatcapn

That is correct! You have 60 days from original purchase date to buy AppleCare+

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I’m In Manitoba. I reserved the AW 40mm in silver and am in position 91. Haven’t moved at all. Have many had luck with moving in the queue with this specific watch?

I cancelled my silver 44mm as I got the 44mm gold in store

1Drea
I've been here awhile
I ordered the Apple Watch 2 I’m at position 256 how long will it to get it !!!

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

@1Drea  Apple watch 2 will take a million years since they don't make it anymore lol

In all seriousness...no one knows.  Position 256 is pretty rough. Count on a month at least I'd say

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @1Drea

You mean the Apple Watch Series 4 😂.

Unfortunately no one knows that answer. We can all guess since no one has access to the warehouse can or the order sheets. Maybe a couple weeks to a month the latest.

sbradley33
I plan to stick around
That is correct. You will have 60 days from purchase date to get Apple Care on the watch.

I just wish Rogers would send out an email for all of us who are waiting. I’m getting tired of checking every single day.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Collens

Thats the thing. Rogers has failed to make any kind of statement to the affected users about this and give some information. It's like pulling teeth. My sister ended up cancelling and buying it outright at Apple. She ended up getting the model Rogers does have ( which is the Stainless steel) like mine.

ashley-621
I'm here a lot

I pre-ordered a 40mm gold and have slowly been moving down a position a day. At this rate I have 148 days to go until I get mine 😛

1Drea
I've been here awhile
Yes I ment Apple Watch 4 not 2 !!

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

I am just curious if Rogers store have watches in stock? I checked with few stores downtown Toronto and none of the stores received any in store !