Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @Jennitav

Only a few had theirs shipped out since launch. Most if not all are still waiting in OPEN status.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix thanks for the info on the Best Buy AC+...Apple straight up refused to sell it to me after I escalated it.  I guess I'm not holding my breath for Best Buy to have any luck lol

Also just thinking out loud....it actually makes zero sense for me to get the AW4 LTE version through rogers.  Truth be told I really only need LTE when I'm playing sports/on runs/away from my iPhone.  And in those situations I'd be using my Nike version AW3

Makes so much more sense for me to just get the gps only AW4 direct through Apple and cancel my reservation.  Plus I'd save $192 compared to what I'd pay rogers....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Might as well do that then. Saves you money and you already have a LTE model AWS3.

In my opinion? Just get the GPS model and you don't need to wait any longer
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix yeah I've been trying to figure out how to work things so that I can get both the LTE AW3 and AW4 but since I can't have two LTE watches connected to the same iPhone, it really ruins my plans lol. 

No point in using a Nike (sports) AW at work and a normal non Nike version AW for sports LOL

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I just went h. The store at Yonge and loot and they said they get 5 at a time, and have already gotten some. Surprised because I’m #6 on a 44 space grey and it hasn’t moved.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeff27

Then why not get one while u were there? You could have easily gotten one and cancelled the reservation. Unless you rather wait.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25
Once they added the line I was able to inbox myself and set it up myself, truthfully I would rather open it at the store in case any issues. I didn’t want to have to make my way back there.
I had an audience...the store wasn’t busy so all the reps were around watching and having a look lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Yeah it seems to be a limitation from Apple as well. Carriers will only allow 1 watch connected to your phone via cellular at a time. Apple sent our a email to a few people I know regarding this and they have suggested carriers to only allow one at a time.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@jeff27 I just spent an hour on the phone being bounced back and forth between csr and the store, both ends saying they had no idea what the shipping delay issue was and that they were not being given any information.

I asked to speak to a manager, and when he answered, he told me the reason no watches are being shipped is because of the Typhoon.  He also stated they have absolutely no idea when they will be receiving them.

My friend who is with Bell ordered same day as me and got his on launch day, with financing through the store.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Auntiero lol nice!