Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @DannyOnThat

99% of the Rogers stores have not received stock of the watch. Only Bell and Telus have since their systems are up and running.
Nixle32
I Plan to Stick Around

Got one online at bestbuy.ca, only 5 available, 44mm space grey alumunium with black sport band, already in the mail will be here shortly.
DaddyKool
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers call Center told me today apple I watch 4 is on back order for 2 to 4 weeks
sbradley33
I Plan to Stick Around

@KC1996 The pairing of the Apple Watch is done through the phone. I had pre-ordered the Watch through Rogers and gave up waiting, despite the issues with the Watch connecting to the cellular network. The watch is for the most part functional, it just doesn't have cellular because of the issues Rogers is having.
sbradley33
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 I couldn't agree more. I decided to get the Watch from Apple. I now have it. I'm playing with it and enjoying it. Once the issues are resolved with activation, it'll be an even better Watch.
supervillain
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok got it, activation went perfectly. When I look at my Rogers account it is showing the watch as a different phone number. How does that work?
jeff27
I'm Here A Lot

Where did you get it from?
sbradley33
I Plan to Stick Around

I read an article from Mobilesyrup.com about the activation issues and Rogers response was “the majority of Apple Watch customers did not experience this issue. If a customer does experience the issue, they are encouraged to contact the company’s support team, who are happy to assist them.”

So I had a chat session with a Rogers rep. 

No issues reported that I can see.  Can you try it one more time and again if you get an error if I can get the code and when you are getting it.  If the same thing happens I will escalate a ticket to have the issue investigated.

I had to laugh out loud at the rep's statement.  I felt like asking if they had read any of the forums about the ongoing issue.  She escalated the issue.

nasa25
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@sbradley33

Enjoy!

nasa25
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@supervillain

Yes it has a separate number/separate line.

Glad to hear you’re up and running.