Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @Ducker

I know there is a glitch going on in the system like this.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix, I’ll keep trying.
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know how long after their status changed to shipped that their watch was available for pickup?
I am in Windsor, do they come from Toronto?
Shipments on the weekend?
My status changed around 10pm last night.

Just wondering if I’ll be waiting until Monday
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ginabeena123

You wont get it today unless UPS is paid to do Saturday delivery from Rogers. It's happened before but 3yrs ago.

Most likely Monday you will be able to walk in and get it when they deliver it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I personally am very annoyed. I pre ordered this watch so I could have it on launch day. I got up early, went to my Rogers store and they told me they didn’t have any in stock. I had my friend with me who is with Telus and we went and she walked in and got a watch immediately without question or a pre order. I, like everyone else who pre ordered the watch has paid the pre order fee which is why I expected to get the watch during its launch. Is anyone else having these issues?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jerryedmonds I know Rogers has not been the best in delivering on pre-orders. when I pre-ordered I was at #7 and then it moved to #1 and stays there to date. However, it appears that Rogers is not shipping devices to avoid chaos due to issues with Rogers cellular activation on the watch. Hopefully, by next week the issue will be resolved! 🙂 and Rogers will have its happy customers back lol 

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been at 51 for 5 days with status as open & no stock at the 2 rogers stores within my area in YYC.  It's a bit bizarre that their CSR's can't track your order using the order ID #?!  Oh well, I guess another 2 weeks or so!!

I Plan to Stick Around

@wally0 in-fact none of the Rogers stores has the watches in stock and they will not have it until they fulfill all of their pre-orders.  (I called few stores and got the same answer) 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi i cancelled twice cause im undecided that time if what color to pick..is it the 2nd cancellation have charge already?
I've Been Here Awhile

Thx 4 the info! I guess it’s a small consolation knowing we’ll get our watches before general sales. It’s not so much the delay that disappoints me. It’s the lack of information & communication. There’s a huge disconnect between their CSR’s, sales and stores as know one seems to know anything or provide a consistent message. Sure shows a lack of foresight.
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.