cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
@zubair1177

Hope you get your watch soon. Like they couldn’t have just received 21 gold 44’s (I went from 82 to 61 so that means only 21 people went to IN PROCESS).

Here’s hoping we get our watches next week, by the time they fix the activation system LOL

catdawson68
I've been here awhile
I jumped from 141 to 90 today

Vince181
I plan to stick around
It seems that 44 Grey didn’t move in days. Still at 58!! Hopefully it is from the logistics issues between UPS and Apple.

ginabeena123
I've been here awhile
Just got my shipping notice for 40mm silver

So I reserved when it went live and received nothing. When I spoke to Rogers they said Its still processing and I don’t even have anything in MyRogers to show me my reservation. Anyone else have this problem

Dstfort87
I've been here awhile
when did you reserve?

Never received an email Rogers said it’s still processing

The day it went live

14th

nellamei
I've been here awhile
How do you know your position?

Ducker
I plan to stick around
On page 6, someone shared this link with me to check my reservation status.

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer

It was working, but now when I click it it asks me to select a device to reserve, and it wants me to go through the entire process again even though I am logged in. Anyone know how to check the status of an existing watch reservation?
Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Ducker

I know there is a glitch going on in the system like this.

Ducker
I plan to stick around
Thanks Meowmix, I’ll keep trying.

ginabeena123
I've been here awhile
Anyone know how long after their status changed to shipped that their watch was available for pickup?
I am in Windsor, do they come from Toronto?
Shipments on the weekend?
My status changed around 10pm last night.

Just wondering if I’ll be waiting until Monday

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @ginabeena123

You wont get it today unless UPS is paid to do Saturday delivery from Rogers. It's happened before but 3yrs ago.

Most likely Monday you will be able to walk in and get it when they deliver it.

jerryedmonds
I plan to stick around
I personally am very annoyed. I pre ordered this watch so I could have it on launch day. I got up early, went to my Rogers store and they told me they didn’t have any in stock. I had my friend with me who is with Telus and we went and she walked in and got a watch immediately without question or a pre order. I, like everyone else who pre ordered the watch has paid the pre order fee which is why I expected to get the watch during its launch. Is anyone else having these issues?

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

@jerryedmonds I know Rogers has not been the best in delivering on pre-orders. when I pre-ordered I was at #7 and then it moved to #1 and stays there to date. However, it appears that Rogers is not shipping devices to avoid chaos due to issues with Rogers cellular activation on the watch. Hopefully, by next week the issue will be resolved! 🙂 and Rogers will have its happy customers back lol 

wally0
I've been here awhile

I've been at 51 for 5 days with status as open & no stock at the 2 rogers stores within my area in YYC.  It's a bit bizarre that their CSR's can't track your order using the order ID #?!  Oh well, I guess another 2 weeks or so!!

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

@wally0 in-fact none of the Rogers stores has the watches in stock and they will not have it until they fulfill all of their pre-orders.  (I called few stores and got the same answer) 

nellamei
I've been here awhile
Hi i cancelled twice cause im undecided that time if what color to pick..is it the 2nd cancellation have charge already?

wally0
I've been here awhile
Thx 4 the info! I guess it’s a small consolation knowing we’ll get our watches before general sales. It’s not so much the delay that disappoints me. It’s the lack of information & communication. There’s a huge disconnect between their CSR’s, sales and stores as know one seems to know anything or provide a consistent message. Sure shows a lack of foresight.