Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

I’ve been in que 33-34 for 6 days
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my shipping text too! Hopefully by Monday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Auntiero: Which model?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

44 Gold
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I’m still going strong at #61 open for 44mm gold. I originally wasn’t planning on getting a watch and reserved about 19 hours after the system went live. That hurt my queue number a lot I guess

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thx so much 🙂 this is the first time I’ve done the reservation thing !!! Didn’t know how I’d get notified so thanks for the help 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 I just saw your post in the other forum about the continue button being greyed out when u type ur address information. I had this problem too during activation and relized it was a simple error in the format I wrote my postal code. Not sure if that’s the issue for you, but make sure you add a space for example N6E 5Y8
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 I am still stuck at Position 1, OPEN 🙂 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmedcostco

Thanks for the tip. Yeah it was like for me when I first started trying on Monday afternoon. Now I just get a ws300 error every time I hit continue on the 911 address page. I’ve seen multiple errors in the activation process and now am just down to one lol

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@zubair1177

Hope you get your watch soon. Like they couldn’t have just received 21 gold 44’s (I went from 82 to 61 so that means only 21 people went to IN PROCESS).

Here’s hoping we get our watches next week, by the time they fix the activation system LOL