cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

zubair1177
I plan to stick around
When is a big question 🙂
You will get a call from store once they receive watch. You can check the status on MyRogers.
You will also receive a text when it gets shipped from Rogers warehouse

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
The fact that pretty much no one got their watches today (at the Rogers store) leads me to believe that Rogers is holding back shipments until the activation issues are sorted out.

Probably trying to minimize chaos from people going into the store and not being able to leave with their watch/ cellular service activated.

sbradley33
I plan to stick around

Thank you, you must be the reason I went from 102 in line to 101.

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

Got my Series 4 today, but not luck with activation.

nasa25
@marlonguerios they let you leave the Rogers store without cellular activated on the watch?

sbradley33
I plan to stick around

Why not, the activation is done through the phone and the MyRogers app on your iPhone.  I certainly don't want some Rogers rep to ruin the unboxing of the watch for me just because they need to activate it.  That's the whole Apple experience.  Who cares if they're having activation issues. If that's the case, let me take the watch home, let me connect it to my iPhone, and I can deal with activation later.

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

Yes they did. I asked twice if it wasn't necessary to activate the watch and they told me that I should do it by myself. Anyway, after hours trying I finally managed to talk to a representative via chat that had some insight: I had an old cable account that was inactive. He told me this could be causing problems. He removed that from my profile and in my next try the activation went smoothly. So, there you go one more tip for you guys to try.

nasa25
Ah good to hear it went smoothly after they removed the inactive account. It’s hilarious to me that an old cable account could be interfering with the activation. That’s extremely random but good it solved the problem nonetheless

Also good to know that they let you leave with the watch even though the activation process was causing trouble.

nasa25
@sbradley33

Oh I totally think they should let the customers leave with the watch sealed and do the pairing/activation at home.

I just know that the financing of the watch is contingent on your activating cellular service. It’s good that they’ll just let you leave and deal with the activation on your own time.

Jey1780
I plan to stick around
Just got my email from Rogers that my watch shipped. I guess I have to Wait till Monday.

cpresseault21
I plan to stick around
Anyone from Montreal got one because I’ve call every store and not one of them have some

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
Just got my shipping notice, hopefully it doesn’t take too long.

I’ve been in que 33-34 for 6 days

jedig31
I plan to stick around
I got my shipping text too! Hopefully by Monday.

Vince181
I plan to stick around
@Auntiero: Which model?

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
44 Gold

nasa25
I’m still going strong at #61 open for 44mm gold. I originally wasn’t planning on getting a watch and reserved about 19 hours after the system went live. That hurt my queue number a lot I guess

catdawson68
I've been here awhile
Thx so much 🙂 this is the first time I’ve done the reservation thing !!! Didn’t know how I’d get notified so thanks for the help 🙂

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
@nasa25 I just saw your post in the other forum about the continue button being greyed out when u type ur address information. I had this problem too during activation and relized it was a simple error in the format I wrote my postal code. Not sure if that’s the issue for you, but make sure you add a space for example N6E 5Y8

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

@nasa25 I am still stuck at Position 1, OPEN 🙂 

nasa25
@ahmedcostco

Thanks for the tip. Yeah it was like for me when I first started trying on Monday afternoon. Now I just get a ws300 error every time I hit continue on the 911 address page. I’ve seen multiple errors in the activation process and now am just down to one lol