Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Thanks
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup it’s $30 more expensive for the 40mm and $40 more expensive for the 44mm through Rogers (as opposed to buying outright).

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmedcostco

You were able to get through every step in the activation process the first time without any error codes at all?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

lol poor rogers service as per usual

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah no error codes at all. It was smooth. There was a Rogers rep incase anything went wrong but I didn’t need him.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmedcostco

Do you remember what steps were after the 911 address page? Was it just a page asking you to verify your order and then once you pressed continue that was it?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly I don’t remember, it all happend fairly quick, after setting up the watch, it came up to set up cellular which opened up my Rogers app and so on. Literally all I did was just click and onto the next step.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So I reserved mine and I havent done this before . When can I pick it up ? How will they contact me c
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When is a big question 🙂
You will get a call from store once they receive watch. You can check the status on MyRogers.
You will also receive a text when it gets shipped from Rogers warehouse
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The fact that pretty much no one got their watches today (at the Rogers store) leads me to believe that Rogers is holding back shipments until the activation issues are sorted out.

Probably trying to minimize chaos from people going into the store and not being able to leave with their watch/ cellular service activated.