Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Hello @ahmedcostco

That is correct. My Telus store is getting them at 10. Bell here in Scarborough town center is getting them at noon too.

So it's not a " big mistake ordering from. Rogers".
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ugh I just realized from Maude’s Apple Watch FAQ the fact that I can’t have TWO LTE Apple Watches (one series 3 and one series 4) activated with cellular connectivity to the same iPhone.

That was my plan. Oh well. I’ll have to either use my 3 as wifi only or cancel my reservation for the 4.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

My opinion? Use the 3 for sports and for leisure and have the 4 for everything else.

You really don't need to 3 activated as u have Bluetooth and WiFi on it which will connect to the phone.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix I like your thinking but the only issue is that the 3 is a Nike edition that I use for sports and the main benefit of having LTE is when you’re playing sports or exercising and can get notifications on the watch without having the phone nearby.

Using the 4 for the office, LTE connectivity is less needed as my phone will be near me at all times. So really what I need is a LTE watch for sports and wifi only for the office lol. Maybe I should just get a wifi only series 4 from Apple....tough call.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Then sell your Nike edition and get the 4? It's up to you what you want to do. If you really want the 4 then you either give up and sell the 3 or keep it and just have it there.

I don't know 🤣
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix

Yeah I want to keep the 3 and get the 4 lol. I wonder if Rogers cares which one I have activated with cellular service (ie can I just easy pay the 4 but only have the 3 connected). They’re getting the same amount of revenue either way lol

I’ll figure it out once my reservation for the 4 ships

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anything yet for anyone in the "in progress" stage?

I Plan to Stick Around

Final update! I walked into the Apple store hoping they would have some watches available and luckily they did. I cancelled my Rogers reservation and bought the 44 gray from Apple. Setting up the watch to cellular took me less then 3 mins without any help from the Rogers or Apple rep. Literally 6 clicks on the screen later and cellular was active and set up.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Do you buy the watch out right or can you participate in the rogers financing at the Apple store? 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

From which store did you get it ?

Do they happen to have more?