Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Lesson learned I guess. Never pre order with Rogers.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am #3 for the 40mm silver. This morning it switched to “in process”! Does that mean it won’t be ready tomorrow if it hasn’t shipped yet? Picking it up in store - was hoping after work!
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Guys,

Don’t waste your time going to pick up your watch if the activation servers aren’t working. They have to use the (broken) process to add the watch line to your account. Nothing you can do but wait for it to be fixed (although some people have been able to activate their watch, it’s few and far between from what I understand)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like they ran out of 44mm Gold I am stuck at #1 in position 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It might not but Rogers fault for the delays. Apparently, there is an issues with UPS and Apple about their shipment volume: https://9to5mac.com/2018/09/20/iphone-xs-max-shipping-delay-ups/
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Good luck to everyone brave enough to venture down to their local Rogers and try to activate a Watch tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly for you. Because if so maybe I’ll be able to activate my series 3 that I’ve been trying to activate since Monday at around 12:40pm.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I had no problem getting my 3 activated, can’t say that much for getting my 4 even getting delivered.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You’re in the extreme minority. Glad you’re up and running with your 3 though.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well, fingers crossed for tomorrow! but I can't even get the device registration page to load up to check my status...hrmm

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Anyone see movement tonight?