Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nasa25
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

It's a big no go for having a rogers rep manually add the smartwatch plan and linking it to the watch once the activation servers are up

It has to be done via the watch app activation process 

yhuang
I've Been Here Awhile

May I ask how you were able to get retention to waive the activation fee?
nasa25
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@yhuang they told me anything activated online is not subject to an activation fee

I'll hold them to that.  

yhuang
I've Been Here Awhile

But if we’re picking it up in store does that mean we have to activate it in store? Thanks!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @yhuang

They will need to activate it on a line yes.
WillyWozy
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered a 44 silver from Rogers and I have been 35 since last Friday and it hasn’t moved. I also ordered the same from TELUS because I have been pondering a switch. TELUS called and I can get it tomorrow. I really wanted to give Rogers a shot, but they just seem so stupid with this launch. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @WillyWozy

Yeah it seems like Rogers doesn't have enough and their own backend system has issues even activating them.

I am getting the Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Milanese Loop 44MM model from them tomorrow ( Telus store).
joeyfraser
I Plan to Stick Around

Less than 24h hours before launch day, I am still #1 for a 44mm silver and the status is still open! It does not make sense that Rogers did not received at least one silver 44mm Apple Watch.

I regret that I did not have switched to Telus last month... After all these years Rogers is disappointing most of their customers...

ahmedcostco
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya i give up with Rogers, although I called one store and they said if I call them tomorrow morning they will put it on hold for me which I found strange, but I’m just going to go to the Apple store first thing in the morning and just try my luck getting the watch at walk in.
mwahidullah
I Plan to Stick Around

#3 on 44mm Silver still says open. What’s going on Rogers?