cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

sbradley33
I plan to stick around

I tried to pre-order the Apple Watch on September 14th.  The first clue that is wasn't going to go well was that my Card expires in 2024, but the site would only accept dates of 2013 to 2022 (Why would expired credit cards be an allowed date).  It took several hours to realize this as I thought that if I picked that oldest date (2022), the system would just allow it through.  Then I realized that the Year or my card was the issue.  It took a call to Rogers who suggested I have a chat session with customer support.  That chat session let me to another number to call because they couldn't help me.  That led to another chat that said they couldn't help.  Eventually I contacted management through a chat session was eventually able to convince them that their credit care selection was WAY out of date.  The Rogers Change Management group fixed the issue.  Once it was fixed, I was able to pre-order the device, but, am now 102 in line.  Does that mean I'm 102 inline for my Store, country, province?  What does that number mean?

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
102 Canada wide for your particular colour and size

i.e I’m #82 Canada wide for the 44mm Gold Watch

zubair1177
I plan to stick around
I was in position 7 on the first day of pre order and now I am at 4 and still shows OPEN I am not sure how the process work

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @zubair1177

It all depends on how many they got from Apple of the specific color and model u wanted.

It may ship out tomorrow as well for Friday delivery.

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
I’m going to assume if it doesn’t ship tomorrow then we won’t get it on Friday. Does anybody know where they ship from?

riiicjcjck
I plan to stick around
to my understanding, and if your in the GTA, they’ve got a huge warehouse in Vaughan and they ship from Concord, ON - the UPS facility at Jane and Steeles.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @riicjcjck

Depends.. Not @ll equipment and products go to their Vaughan location. There is a location at Don Mills and York mills as well..

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @ahmedcostco

They can ship from anywhere to be honest with u. Rogers has two main warehouses in Toronto and Vaughan. The next one is in BC and Calgary.

They could ship from the one in Toronto but doesn't mean u will get it at launch. It's a UPS ground and not express.

riiicjcjck
I plan to stick around
Interesting to know! I learn something new each Apple cycle every year with ROGERS.

zubair1177
I plan to stick around
I am reading this whole forum and some people with position in 80s are saying their order is already in progress..and assuming Rogers has some system in place, shipping must be based on the location of the store or watch shipment will be delayed until they fix the activation process.

Ducker
I plan to stick around
Hi all,
I can’t find the reservation page where I can check the status of my order. When I click on the link in the email that says “Want to review or make changes to your reservation?”, it takes me to the page but it’s basically asking me to fill in my info as though I’m making a new reservation. HELP!
Thanks

Vince181
I plan to stick around

nasa25
There’s been zero movement on the gold 44s for days. I wonder if the warehouse was told to hold off shipping out anything due to the activation system not working properly.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @nasa25

Maybe? That could be a play here on why they are holding up. We shall see.

nasa25
Yeah doesn’t matter to me as my main focus is activating my series 3 first, but sucks for people that don’t have a watch that were hoping to get their series 4 tomorrow.

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

Just got a call from Rogers telling me they got my watch and I can come by anytime from tomorrow to Wed. Let's see how it goes.

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
44 grey hasn’t moved since I made this post. I’m still sitting position 59. Losing hope that I’ll get it on launch. So close to making me happy Rogers! So close! Just ship it!

nasa25

just went from 82 to 61 on 44mm gold...so things are starting to move

supervillain
I plan to stick around

Yup, I was at 29, but its in progress now.  something is happening!

Vince181
I plan to stick around
I am sitting still at 58 for 44mm Grey. It’s been like that for days now. Hopefully Friday.

nasa25

@supervillain which model and colour?